Don't Let Go (Relive) Reviews

• Oct 13, 2019

Good suspense/thriller movie

Good suspense/thriller movie

• Oct 05, 2019

I think this was an incredible thriller. Just enough spence. The timing the sequences. The connections it was not obvious of what was going to happen. The character roles where very great. The actor's and actress did a damn good job. Not to many scence differences. They deserve definitely more than 78%...

• Antonio
    Oct 02, 2019

Extremely good, from the directing, production and acting.

Extremely good, from the directing, production and acting.

• Meriline E
    Oct 02, 2019

Good movie confusing at first ending could have been better.

Good movie confusing at first ending could have been better.

• Tony W
    Oct 01, 2019

I truly enjoyed this action,mystery,thriller of an movie. It’s a must see film.

I truly enjoyed this action,mystery,thriller of an movie. It’s a must see film.

• Sep 30, 2019

Excellent movie from beginning to end and kept us guessing ..

Excellent movie from beginning to end and kept us guessing ..

• Sep 30, 2019

Brilliant movie Must watch

Brilliant movie Must watch

• Capri
    Sep 29, 2019

Slightly Confusing, Ending could have been better!

Slightly Confusing, Ending could have been better!

• Sep 28, 2019

The movie wasn't bad at all

The movie wasn't bad at all

• Sep 27, 2019

Nicely done take on a time-travel-esque story that has been done before. There are a couple of points where it wanders into stupid territory (with some greviously injured characters stumbling around for far too long) but all-in-all, it has a good emotional core that makes up for it and makes it worth watching.