Doom - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Doom Reviews

July 22, 2017
I liked this thing. So shoot me.
July 8, 2017
Loved the video game. This movie does good on representing the game.
July 3, 2017
I don't understand why this movie is rated so low. It is paced perfectly. Perfectly! The character development is awesome. The creatures are original and scary. The acting is pitch perfect. The story Arc is great. This is one of the most under-rated action movies of all time.
March 21, 2017
I don't know why people are complaining. The monsters looked cool, the feel was scary, they worked hard on it and I thought it showed. I throw it on every so often when I feel like a scare. People are too quick to complain about anything and everything.
½ February 21, 2017
I personally loved this film good action great special effects to but the story was kinda silly
February 20, 2017
Better than what I originally had watched. A weak premise and somewhat weak pacing, it made up in great effects on the infected and also the dark textures in the film. Not the Rock or Urban's finest roles, but it does give off some good cheese and bad assery.
½ February 14, 2017
More Doom 2004 than Doom 1993, it's a solid meh. Watch it at 3 AM on the SYFY channel.
½ January 31, 2017
Not that bad. If there was more of the movie from about 1hour21min in and onward minus the fps stuff. I mean that dramatic conflict. That is when the movie got good! I came into the movie too being and old school id software fan.
½ January 25, 2017
I still like this movie way more than most people do. However, I will acknowledge where it fails. That being said, I am still always able to just go with it and have a bit of fun. I still feel the need to watch it every couple of years. I guess we can chalk this one up as one of my "guilty pleasures". That being said, this really needs a much more faithful adaptation.
½ January 10, 2017
Disgrace to the game
December 10, 2016
although i want to see it, the plot isnt the matter, its the fact that they are aliens instead of demons
November 27, 2016
Pretty decent movie. Simple plot, while keeping the theme of the game. It even has scenes shot in first person view. What else were people expecting from this movie??
October 26, 2016
Doom, is tacky, too fast paced, bad performance. The only thing good is the action, and Dwyane Johnson.
September 23, 2016
The plot is an interesting one, but the execution was definitely lacking.
August 17, 2016
A fine action flick, with a lot of callbacks to the original games. Plus, the FPS scene is very cool.
August 16, 2016
Just find the fps scene on youtube. Only thing worth watching. A poorly conceived cocktease.
½ August 15, 2016
Stupid. Boring and painful. Overall simply horrible.
½ August 12, 2016
Pretty bad when a video game has more plot and enjoy-ability then a summer blockbuster.

This movie is a typical 80's macho action...filmed in 2005.
½ July 23, 2016
I loved this film. It followed Doom 3 video game very closely.