Doomsday Reviews

• Feb 02, 2020

Very entertaining, enjoyable, and an original story that is a refresher from the tired trope of zombie movies.

• Jan 20, 2020

Honestly the movie has an interesting premise, but other than that, it has nothing going for it..

• Aug 18, 2019

An unnecessarily, disproportionate, cheap and capricious parade of boring english/british nonsense show-off to say nothing interesting. I could say it is like a B series Underworld (it was already bad, so you can see my point here about Doomsday). Let us see: a deadly virus spreads across Scotland, so the surviving ones "go back in time", for no apparent and/or logical/useful reason, to the 70's (punk era) and even worse, middle age (seriously, come on), each one adopting their (again, unnecessary) clothings and habits like "knight fight". If I must talk about some other movie that caused me an anesthetic, soporific effect, making my eyelids weigh and wish it to end soon, I must go to Marvel's Elektra in comparison and even Ang Lee's Hulk. One of those one-time-watch movies because of the wrong reasons like the very, very bad, corny story. The only moment it was, let's say, "entertained", was the road-race chase. All said.

• Jul 18, 2019

Totally unoriginal, completely random explosions, the final fight ripped right from a mad max movie. Don't waste your time

• Apr 07, 2019

Totally badass and definitely entertaining! Have watched it more than once and enjoy it every time. Super creative

• Aug 28, 2018

This movie is going in several different directions at once. Between Mad Max, 28 Days Later, & Escape from New York, the director couldn't decide which one to rip off, so he went with all of them.

• Jun 02, 2018

Pros: Some powerful imagery At times very strong plot Cons:Bland Style Over the top action isn't done justice because of its poor stylistic camera work Weak character development

• Apr 06, 2018

Tremendously fun and thrilling film that doesn't take itself seriously. Doomsday draws many great ideas from the best post-apocalyptic movies and I would recommend this to any viewer that loves this genre.

• Mar 28, 2018

This movie reminds me of a mix of mad max and an average medieval film in a resident evil universe, but directed by a monkey on very hard drugs.

• Feb 01, 2018

I give it average score, plenty of action but not very believable.

I give it average score, plenty of action but not very believable.