Dream House Reviews

• Oct 05, 2018

Este film no tiene un peso como el que realmente su guion merece pero se logra ver las buenas intenciones con las que el director intenta sacar adelante esta historia que por mucho se queda un poco leve.

• Sep 30, 2018

Not as bad as critics said but not as good as it should have been. Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts are a good start. Some nice twists in the movie and I suppose conclusion at the end but I have to say it lost me at times and I had to go on plot synopsis to get back on track. Bit of a oddball movie but interesting enough. Worth a look. Once.

• Feb 21, 2018

When the scriptwriter is on drugs

When the scriptwriter is on drugs

• Jan 08, 2018

Good actors, but that's about it. And a cool house with cool hidden areas.

Good actors, but that's about it. And a cool house with cool hidden areas.

• Nov 23, 2017

Loved it and deeply moved by it It made me cry

Loved it and deeply moved by it It made me cry

• Sep 06, 2017

When I saw this movie at the theater I was deeply moved by it. Six years later I discovered the critics hated it so I watched it again. Sorry, but I still think it is a very touching and interesting movie. Great performances by the family.

• Aug 17, 2017

This is Jim Sheridan's embarrassing entry of the haunted house genre that is neither an intelligent psychological thriller nor a good scare.

• Jun 15, 2017

A movie that will be with you forever.

A movie that will be with you forever.

• Jun 12, 2017

I thought this movie was pretty good, i dont see how people said it was obviously scary because the movie wasn't really a horror movie it was more of like a mystery thriller and there was so many plot twist that just left my mouth open

• Feb 15, 2017

A mediocre concept done in the worst possible way.

A mediocre concept done in the worst possible way.