Dum Maaro Dum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dum Maaro Dum Reviews

June 1, 2015
A stunning thriller with awesome acting and great music
May 9, 2014
Day: Thursday
Date: 8 May 2014
Time: 9.30 pm
With: Maa
August 25, 2013
Seduction Kill Seduction/ Take a Shot is about the drug trade in Goa. Cop, Vishnu, (veteran hero Bachchan, Dhoom, Dhoom 2) lost his family to a drug related accident. When given the authority to stop Goa's drug trade, he goes all out. He even made a music video! Seasoned villain Biscuit (Pancholi) does everything he can to keep his business alive. "It's made to high technical standards with plenty of stylish transitions and impressive location work." Vibrant colors, fun songs, intriguing twists, and a sexy cameo by Padukone make for an enjoyable crime thriller.
July 16, 2013
This entertaining if overlong Bollywood thriller is more than a little reminiscent of The Untouchables.
½ October 27, 2012
A satisfying thriller!
March 2, 2012
watchable, though with minor glitches in the plot and not d best performance from either of the actors (except aditya pancholi).
½ February 5, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it would be another one of those boring movies you regret even starting to watch, but I found myself enjoying throughout the whole movie. Liked the ending as well.
January 21, 2012
lost it way way mid-way
½ January 16, 2012
An okay movie that had two endings and they should have ended at the first one. Contains some of the most boring songs. Abhishek does a good job but the rest of the cast is so-so. Nice to see Vidya Balan in a cameo.
January 8, 2012
Really interesting portrayal of Portugese culture in Goa and the role of tourist
½ January 3, 2012
Dum Maaro Dum has been very well written and directed. The stylish sequences and convincing storyline add to the movie's merits. Definitely worth a watch.
½ December 3, 2011
marvelous! Bollywood is really raising their standards pretty high!
October 20, 2011
Heady cocktail!Engaging stuff!
August 29, 2011
Boring movie everything is jus all over the place
½ August 29, 2011
This is a well written story and could have been a 5 star movie if songs would have removed. Songs just sucks and absolutely unnecessary.
August 28, 2011
Fairly well made considering ! Story was fairly good with some good acting too..entertaining watch with the usual Bollywood panache
August 11, 2011
Rohan Sippy's earlier ventures had impressed me one way or another. Both had style and/or substance. So I was looking forward to this one (wasn't overtly desperate though). Unfortunately this one lacks both, style and substance. It'd have been okay had it entertained enough at the cost of logic.
July 31, 2011
Only watch if u got nothin else to do..
½ July 18, 2011
Went in with very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Ab Jr has done a pretty decent job. The movie starts off with a bang but the second half could have been tighter.