Dus Reviews

• May 08, 2016

Despite the fact it didn't have much of an intriguing story, but the movie itself is funny here and there, and is entertaining to watch.

• Aug 17, 2013

Well made bollywood mystery will actually keep you guessing. Good for action fans too. Its a very good watch, give it a shot since the title doesn't really give away much at all.

• Oct 27, 2012

A cool action spectacle!

A cool action spectacle!

• Apr 12, 2012

A gr8 story and brilliant star combination.

A gr8 story and brilliant star combination.

• May 17, 2010

Good movie. Some part of this movie was over rated. Music is good. Esha Deol did good job.

• Sep 08, 2009

I thought this movie was cool. Great action and dramatic scenes. The music is awesome. The twist in the movie is great! The ending of the movie had me at the edge of my seat. Sad ending but overall a really good movie.

• Sep 08, 2009

• Jul 28, 2009

Overacting & failed attempt to make up Hollywood liky..

Overacting & failed attempt to make up Hollywood liky..

• May 13, 2009

Add a review (optional)...

Add a review (optional)...

• May 04, 2009