Educazione siberiana Reviews

• May 25, 2016

Hmmm....I don't know why I don't like this...I think it's because I don't buy the story...and it's definitely because of this terrible Russian accent everybody speaks with....it's like a bad German computer game dubbing

• Feb 15, 2016

Unfortunately a case where the re-naming does a gross service to the film - the original 'Siberian Education' is much more indicative of the content. Sure, there is some (brutal) violence on display but this is a beautifully shot film centred on community and tradition. Worth a shot on Netflix.

• Aug 06, 2015

Film anomalo per essere di Salvatores. Bell'impatto a livello di immagini e di storia.

• Mar 25, 2015

I liked this movie. Interesting story and the way they address the culture of this faction was pretty cool

• Jan 03, 2015

Great story, strong cast, solid production, but failed to fully capitalize on the subject material. Worthwhile nonetheless , despite its shortcomings...

• Dec 21, 2014

Interesting take on the wronged vigilante revenge movie. The interest lies mainly in the weird ethos of the gang, espoused by Malkovitch's excellently portrayed gangster grandad. But I still prefer DEAD MAN'S SHOES!

• Dec 16, 2014

+0.5 due to John Malkovich

+0.5 due to John Malkovich

• Aug 23, 2014

The acting from John Malcovich and the weight of the story keeps you plodding to the end, but there are a lot of dull moments and in those moments, it's easy to lose the storyline

• Jun 20, 2014

Dramatically weak & hollow.

Dramatically weak & hollow.

• Apr 05, 2014

Aluksi vaikutti hyvältä, mutta yhtäkkiä aikajanalla hyppiminen teki elokuvasta sekavan. Luulin katsovani laadukasta venäläistä toimintaa, mutta tässähän puhuttiin englantia. Ohjaaja oli aika huono, ehkä tästä syystä näyttelijätkin veteli miten sattuu.