Eli Reviews

• 4h ago

I enjoy the suspense throughout the entire movie. The reveal at the end however, was really bad.

• 6d ago

Filme começa parecendo mais um terror genérico, com alguns jumpscares que na maioria das vezes são previsíveis, tenta ter um plot interessante no final, revelando uma problemática diferente da apresentada, porém, falha ao realizar tal mudança.

• Jun 29, 2020

Фильм отличается от других хорроров. Много минусов: непонятные моменты которые обьясняют в самом конце, нелогическое поведение, абсурдные моменты. Но сюжет интересный, актерская игра хорошая, финал средний

• Jun 27, 2020

Wasn’t even good, it’s not scary. The ending and twist was stupid and terribly bad, it has slow pace throughout the movie that got boring for me to watch. This isn’t even good, it’s not a good Netflix recommendation.

• Jun 04, 2020

Regular, es fácil entretenerse viendo esta película pero al final es una más del montón.

• May 29, 2020

Weird twist. It was more like if they'd plucked that out of nowhere.

Weird twist. It was more like if they'd plucked that out of nowhere.

• May 22, 2020

This has to be my favourite horror movie, it's extremely underrated. It's like Brightburn but much better. The acting is superb, it's really interesting and highly entertaining.

• May 03, 2020

Weird, but not outright scary. The nuns are captivating, but the story lacks cohesion.

• Apr 24, 2020

I wanted to like this movie a whole lot more than I actually did. About 3/4 of the movie was actually good; the rest, on the other hand, was just an unnecessary plot twist mixed with bad visuals and a disappointing ending. Throughout most of the movie, you're not sure what's going on and who the bad guy really is, and it creates a feeling of unease and prominent interest. The scares are effective and most of the visuals are pretty frightening. The premise and story are interesting enough and most of the movie is genuinely entertaining. But, once you get to the last 20 minutes or so, that's when it starts to lose you. The story does a full 180 and the visuals become so incredibly cheesy that I actually laughed out loud. As many movie-watchers know, the climax and resolution of a film can make or break it, and in this case it definitely breaks it. Or should I say shatters it into a million pieces. The movie was so good up until that fateful moment, which overall will just leave you feeling disappointed about the movie as a whole.

• Apr 22, 2020

The Movie was a great idea, however, it could have explained it a little better, also could have given some hints throughout the movie, hat some hot moments, and was overall pretty fire. IT WAS ONE HELL OF A MOVIE(that's a knee slapper).