The Emperor's New Groove - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Emperor's New Groove Reviews

August 21, 2017
Likeable characters, a consistently fast pace, and hysterical comedy make this a worthwhile film for the whole family to enjoy.
August 20, 2017
This is not only my favorite Disney movie, this is also my favorite animated movie of all time
½ August 15, 2017
While it may not be Disney's best animated feature, its arguably their funniest with a talented voice cast and basic storytelling that keeps things fresh along with the big laughs.
August 4, 2017
Its rather simple-minded, but its fun and brisk, and has heart.
August 3, 2017
Funny, clever and entertaining, this film made silly seem inteligent. The amazing characters chemistry between Kuzco and Pacha and Kronk and Yzma are fanatstic as well. An satisfying movie for the family!

|It's a 7,5 out of 10|
½ July 31, 2017
A great movie with comedy that appeals to children and adults!
½ July 24, 2017
2 1/2 out of 5 stars. It took me a while to see this and I didn't miss much. It was very formulaic based off of the other Disney films of the times and the music was meh.
½ July 20, 2017
While the story may be somewhat choppy, the great animation, very good voice acting, the near perfect amount of humor, steady pace, and great premise makes this film easily one of Disney's best from the early 2000s.
½ July 17, 2017
Pretty good Disney movie.
July 2, 2017
jajaja Never had seen it! Excellent! :p
June 28, 2017
The Emperor's New Groove is a lightweight film, but it's consistently funny enough to make up for it.
June 20, 2017
So underrated, so funny, so enjoyable.
June 20, 2017
The Disney version of a Looney Tunes short, with so many great ideas and jokes. Boom bam baby!
June 12, 2017
One of my favorite movies as a kid, and even as an adult, it still holds up well to this day. The Emperor's New Groove is a great comedy that gives out strong laughs and a good chunk of heartfelt moments.
June 10, 2017
really funny and slightly more advanced humor than you expect in an old disney cartoon. this may have been the first really funny one. (about 3 viewings)
½ June 2, 2017
6/2/2017 (3): Not as good as I remembered. A silly story and only a few funny parts. Kronk was the only funny character.
½ June 1, 2017
naughty lama bad lama
½ June 1, 2017
Still funny. That's about all you need to know.
May 4, 2017
The Emperor's New Groove is certainly too fast paced and predictable, but still hugely entertaining and funny from beginning to end and even frequently hilarious owing to its many unforgettable, hysterical lines. The character development is superb and all four of the main characters are quite unforgettable. It truly is one of the best animated comedies ever and one of Disney's most underrated films.
March 27, 2017
Of all the unexpected surprises, this film is definitely one of them. While the story and main protagonists might not be anything unique, the humour and style make up for anything that could be seen as less. The villains really are the best part of this film, along with its amazing comedy and constant funny jokes: not once did I find myself thinking that something wasn't funny. This is just a perfect comedy, that manages to give character and and emotion to its story and cast. This is a film no one should ignore.