Epic Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Epic Movie Reviews

½ March 14, 2017
This is movie is the personification of being dumb is not automatically funny.
February 16, 2017
average with some good laughs
January 29, 2017
Epic Movie gives audiences exactly what you would expect from a Friedberg/Seltzer film, including but not limited to lazy pop culture gags, scatological humor, offensive sterotypes, mean-spirited characters and horrible acting.
January 25, 2017
I heard it was better than you'd expect from these kind of movies. I watch them all anyway so I want to see it.
January 25, 2017
Epic pants. I really have no idea why i put myself through these films - just maybe with the slight hope that they could make me laugh and everytime they fail.
January 8, 2017
Epic Movie is yet another shot at the "parody" genre, this time taking a hit at some of the biggest movies ever made in film history. This film could have been great. This film could have been enjoyable and clever and pretty good. But Jesus CHRIST this film went way too far. Right when the opening sequence for this film was over I absolutely knew what this was going to be: A uncomfortable experience filled with awkward long lasting sequences ruined by completely unfunny pop culture references. And that's really what this entire film was. They went really far with the pop culture references this time and I mean almost every miniute a unfunny pop culture reference was just thrown out to take up running time. Slightly better than "Date Movie", this film was dissapointing because it could have been really smart and well made, but it turned out to be a horrible experience, especially since some well respected actors were in this film and these people have shown before that they can be funny and talented. But no, this film is a low budget unfunny piece of crap, don't waste your time.
½ December 20, 2016
I watched it...sigh...
½ November 21, 2016
i remember wanting to see this as a kid but even then i thought it sucked
November 6, 2016
Funny but very dumb. A good time if you just want some raunchy humor. Other than that, very bad in almost every aspect.
October 10, 2016
It not funny just very weird...
½ October 1, 2016
Unfunny and painfully not clever
½ August 25, 2016
Wrong, wrong, wrong! Then how comes I enjoyed it? The mock up of Captain Jack Sparrow was brilliant but please don't do a Scary Movie and make sequels.
½ July 25, 2016
Oh My God! Fuck This Fucking Movie!
I heard a lot of bad stuff about it,
They made Fake people who are all stupid
And making a bad movie is a lot easier than making a good one,
This is the easiest movie to make because it's so bad!
B A A A A A A A A A A A A A D! BAD!

Score: 0/10
½ May 30, 2016
Epic Movie is a film with gloriously unfunny, horrid acting, destructive writing, cheap production values and dreadful directing. A total dud on almost 65 levels... AVOID AVOID AVOID
May 27, 2016
Epic Movie is exactly what you would expect, a painful unfunny attempt at making movie references without jokes or substance with the only purpose of bringing the audience to the theater seats.
½ April 29, 2016
One of the worst movies i've ever seen in my life. Not an over exaggeration.
April 23, 2016
Horrible y sin gracia, es un buen ejemplo de este tipo de películas esta enterrada en el fondo de lo peor del cine.
April 17, 2016
The pinnacle of film making! 11/10
April 1, 2016
Few words would best describe this movie and not one of them would be enough to say just how bad this was.
March 20, 2016
Maybe when it comes to cable.