Epic Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Epic Movie Reviews

½ July 25, 2016
Oh My God! Fuck This Fucking Movie!
I heard a lot of bad stuff about it,
They made Fake people who are all stupid
And making a bad movie is a lot easier than making a good one,
This is the easiest movie to make because it's so bad!
B A A A A A A A A A A A A A D! BAD!

Score: 0/10
½ May 30, 2016
Epic Movie is a film with gloriously unfunny, horrid acting, destructive writing, cheap production values and dreadful directing. A total dud on almost 65 levels... AVOID AVOID AVOID
May 27, 2016
Epic Movie is exactly what you would expect, a painful unfunny attempt at making movie references without jokes or substance with the only purpose of bringing the audience to the theater seats.
½ April 29, 2016
One of the worst movies i've ever seen in my life. Not an over exaggeration.
April 23, 2016
Horrible y sin gracia, es un buen ejemplo de este tipo de películas esta enterrada en el fondo de lo peor del cine.
April 17, 2016
The pinnacle of film making! 11/10
April 1, 2016
Few words would best describe this movie and not one of them would be enough to say just how bad this was.
March 20, 2016
Maybe when it comes to cable.
½ February 16, 2016
As a nine year old finding this on demand during a sick day, I was enthralled by the idea of viewing such an adult movie. I don't know what I expected that to be, but it didn't deliver. I was able to see through the veil of cheap parody into the core of lazy humor sitting clumsily on the card house structure of a plot. It horrified me as a child, it haunted my dreams. Unintentionally scarring a child is about the worst thing a movie could do, in addition to being a bad movie, which it always does.
December 12, 2015
The worst movie I've ever seen... Their movies are always the same... and it's just not funny after a while
½ December 1, 2015
rip roscoe lee browne
½ November 13, 2015
We dislike that movie so much that even Willy himself tries to turn our 4 stars into organs.
October 3, 2015
I laughed 3 times or 2 when I saw it!
½ September 26, 2015
Overall, this movie has terrible special effects, bad acting, unfunny jokes, and is just plain stupid. It's not that epic...
September 21, 2015
I kind-of want to see it, i heard it wasn't the best!
August 21, 2015
Feel free to rent this movie, sit through two hours of mindless, brain-killing jokes about penises and sex. An extremely thin story-line about bad actors making stupid, juvenile jokes that would appeal to... well, no-one.
August 17, 2015
One of the STUPIDEST movies I've ever seen!
½ August 15, 2015
This movie is so bad that.
I will watch again.
July 31, 2015
Had some good shit and some bad shit , not the best parody ever . SOMDVD
½ June 4, 2015
There is nothing epic about this movie.