Escape Plan Reviews

• Oct 03, 2020

If you want to watch a realistic prison breakout movie this is not it...Plot relies on a series of highly unrealistic events and coincidences. There are some good scenes but for the most part you can tell its just a made up plot....If you want to watch a good prison breakout movie watch Escape from Alcantraz.

• Sep 26, 2020

A good idea for a story. The problem with the film is it's just not that interesting to watch. Something is missing...

• Sep 18, 2020

Enjoyable. Definitely watch it if you like cool settings and riddles to solve I guess

• Sep 13, 2020

Escape Plan stars Sylvester Stallone as a structural security consultant who finds himself setup on a job In a maximum security prison and he has to use his skills to escape with help from the inside. The help comes from another inmate, Arnold Schwarzenegger, along with the doctor played by Sam Neil. The cast also included Amy Ryan, Faran Tahir, 50 cent, along with Jim Caviezel who was the prison's superintendent and Vincent D'Onofrio, who betrays his partner. The plot had twists and turns that were not expected but otherwise brought the story together. It was great to see the two 80's action thrilled stars together in this funny, action, wise crack movie. I liked this one, kept my attention and it was fun to watch.

• Sep 13, 2020

Just a fun movie, nothing more

Just a fun movie, nothing more

• Sep 04, 2020

While the climax has rather run-of-the-mill action that has the movie devolve into a generic action thriller and half of the planning relies on nothing going wrong, Escape Plan is still a fun prison-escape thriller which delivers on its promise of seeing Schwarzenegger and Stallone teaming up, I actually do find Sly studying how this prison works to be intriguing, Jim Caviezel is a slimy bad guy and one ending twist is slightly unexpected but not contrived. Rather than complain about how it was too late for the concept of Sly and Arnie teaming up to be worth the effort, how about instead just enjoying this thriller with the simple yet effective premise of a guy who makes a living off of escaping prisons to test their security gets thrown into a complex prison that uses his book for reference that hearkens back to good old-fashioned '80s movies?

• Aug 29, 2020

What'd I think of Escape Plan? Check it out below! https://open.spotify.com/episode/4JCjR4u2afy2LD8S7R7afY?si=014-QHaJToCA4oqXVlFB3Q

• Aug 28, 2020

The script is not so tight, the logic sometimes is non existent, nevertheless is entertaining and a blockbuater that is not a superhero movie. Stallone and Schawarzeneger age is appropiate for the role. Jim Caviezel delivers it's lines on point. Seeing Sam Neil even in a mimor role always get a smile out of me.

• Aug 25, 2020

Trouble with insomnia? Watch this.

Trouble with insomnia? Watch this.

• Aug 23, 2020

Pretty decent, disregarding errors and improbabilities. Jim Caviezel is great, with those mannerisms and all.