Evan Almighty - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Evan Almighty Reviews

July 8, 2017
With a story flaw or two, still a great story. Awesome actors and great visual effects -- not to mention great trained animals!!
½ May 6, 2017
Incredibly boring and unfunny.
April 1, 2017
Thought this was delightful. I'd watch it again.
March 29, 2017
A mildly amusing and entertaining film which accomplishes everything it sets out to do except make you laugh. Although it has a good premise and lead actor, it lacks originality and plays it far too safe with the content. Lots of animals and a moral message, but the blue screen quality varies significantly, and although silly in parts, it is rarely ever funny.
March 20, 2017
Didn't think the original was good enough to warrant a sequel
January 9, 2017
This is an okay movie it can be funny at times
½ January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 2, 2016
Very funny! Why such a bad review!
September 27, 2016
Much better than the original. He is so funny in this movie.
September 25, 2016
Because I love Steve Carell.
August 24, 2016
actually rather entertaining. I mean, it's a little stupid but the cast was great.
August 19, 2016
This is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I'm a Cristian and this is inoffensive and definitely the best rendition of the Noah and the flood story, (I'm looking at you 2014's Noah), which is very offensive. This movie if nothing is hilarious, but it's more than that, and Steve Carrel is funny. If you looking for a good Cristian/bible based movie, pick this over gods not dead and it's sequal they suck.
½ August 12, 2016
would have been better as a short Saturday night live skit
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Alright I suppose no need for it to be made though, And not a scratch on Bruce Almighty.
½ June 27, 2016
Evan Almighty is a decent movie. This movie is hilarious and pleasant. This movie has some famous actors including Steve Carrell and Morgan Freeman. I would suggest this movie.
April 2, 2016
Evan Almighty is very stupid and unoriginal, but it is pretty funny, Carell is a comedy king even in poor movies like this.
April 2, 2016
If you have kids this is a great film - clearly from some of the reviews on here there are a lot of loners out there.
March 12, 2016
This is one the whole family can watch and remains quotable long after it's been viewed.
February 21, 2016
It's nothing compared to the original but it is has some fun moments. It is definitely a forced sequel but it is watchable thanks to Steve Carrell.
February 14, 2016
Steve Carell tries his very best to make this film funny but it's nothing like the original and it's like some it from Son of the Mask; too family friendly