Evan Almighty Reviews

• Dec 18, 2019

scratching my balls is more enjoyable than this movie

scratching my balls is more enjoyable than this movie

• Dec 03, 2019

I mean Morgan Freeman is in it, that should be enough right?

I mean Morgan Freeman is in it, that should be enough right?

• Nov 21, 2019

I really liked this movie with the guy from the office paper company show.

I really liked this movie with the guy from the office paper company show.

• Oct 04, 2019

Evan Almighty falls short of Bruce

Evan Almighty falls short of Bruce

• Sep 29, 2019

Sequelitis in a nutshell.

Sequelitis in a nutshell.

• Jul 17, 2019

Hold your horses, Bruce Almighty'll be here soon. Evan Almighty has comedic possiblities to be drived out of Steve Carell and his dynamic with Morgan Freeman's God and the movie means well. Hey, to its credit, the Christianity is not as heavy-handed as the critics might have led you to believe despite being much more obvious than in Bruce Almighty. But bad special effects and unfunny humour, not helped by a lighter and softer, more family-friendly tone might prevent this Noah's Ark retelling from finding an audience.

• Jun 14, 2019

Menos divertido que o primeiro.

Menos divertido que o primeiro.

• May 25, 2019

I'm over 10 years late for this film but it's not that bad. I didn't come into this film expecting to be laughing out loud but for what it is, it's good. A great film to put on when searching for something on that chilled Sunday afternoon.

• May 22, 2019

i honestly dont see why so many people dislike this movie. this is a great Family Movie. it isnt basic like plenty of family movies are.

• Apr 29, 2019