Finding Amanda Reviews

• May 28, 2017

Amusing if forgettable, Broderick does a great job. Solid script, worth a rental.

• Nov 27, 2015

CONS: The ending was unsatisfying and left us wanting more, which is typically a good tactic for the production of a sequel. However, the plot left no room for a sequel and the film was a flop, so here I sit, unsatisfied. PROS: Lots of dark humor and offensive jokes throughout the movie. The plotline was well thought out, and was executed fairly well. Largest pro of the whole movie was getting to see Matthew Broderick on MDMA. ð???ð??»

• Jun 29, 2013

I'm a little mixed on this... not funny - ha,ha.... and then it started seeming like an emotional type, feel good message ..... then, I kind of lost it again... Overall, I enjoyed watching it.

• Aug 06, 2012

laughed my behind off. thought that this was a great movie. very awkward at times, and serious at others. but in between there was a heck of a lot of funny

• Jan 15, 2012

This was a bizarre movie that I am not sure how I feel about. That being said, there was something about it in addition to Broderick, Snow, and Facinellie that kept me completely entertained.

• Dec 02, 2011

Kinda boring but ok if you have nothing better to do.

Kinda boring but ok if you have nothing better to do.

• Sep 05, 2011

well I thought this might b a romantic rom-com but what I got was a black comedy in which broderick in his everyman hang dog put upon ( think "election") as an uncle with a lot of issues who goes to vegas to find his niece and bring her back 2 LA to put her in rehab.

• Aug 29, 2011

i was expecting this to be awesome seeing as matthew broderick was in it but they wasted his talent in this

• Aug 18, 2011

had a few good parts, but over all wasn't impressed!

had a few good parts, but over all wasn't impressed!

• Aug 09, 2011

It had a couple of moving parts...that was about it.

It had a couple of moving parts...that was about it.