Finding Nemo Reviews

• Sep 09, 2019

LEGENDARY & TIMELESS ANIMATED MOVIE

LEGENDARY & TIMELESS ANIMATED MOVIE

• Sep 09, 2019

First of all, the animation is amazing even though the movie came out in 2003,the animals, the water, the flora looks beautiful, everything is so detailed, like the scales in marlin body. The first scene is very emotional, and it develops the character of Marlin, with that scene you understand why Marlin is overprotective with Nemo, all the characters are very solid, I really liked all the scenes with dory and marlin, they are really funny and that´s mainly because of dory, the fact that it has short term memory makes dory do very funny jokes. This mover has two plot lines, the one with marlin and dory and the one with nemo and the other fishes trying to escape, and both are really interesting plots, and that´s one of the reasons this movie is so good. This a must see, it has great characters, it´s very funny, and a great and beautiful story.

• Sep 05, 2019

Finding Nemo is an animated Family Friendly version of The Odyssey as it's a journey with different obstacles for the main characters to overcome in order to reunite with a loved one. The problem with Finding Nemo is that it builds up a great story with interesting characters with absolutely no satisfying payoff. If Disney had taken out the characters from the ocean and placed them in a dull dessert then most people would have seen how boring and unimaginative this movie really is.

• Sep 02, 2019

This movie was absolutely amazing I absolutely loved it so awesome I definitely recommend it

• Aug 18, 2019

Perfect! Lovable! Wonderful! Exquisite! Fantastic! Heartwarming!

Perfect! Lovable! Wonderful! Exquisite! Fantastic! Heartwarming!

• Aug 17, 2019

I am a huge fan of Pixar and this movie is part of the reason why.

I am a huge fan of Pixar and this movie is part of the reason why.

• Aug 16, 2019

Pixar's beautifully animated classic shines as one of the greats! Finding Nemo's great animation and colorful characters make for beautiful film experience that will make you feel all kinds of emotion. Stellar direction and story from Andrew Stanton and beautiful performances. (the standout being Ellen DeGenerous) Finding Nemo is and always will be the great film that it deserves to be.

• Aug 08, 2019

Absolutely Perfect! 99/100!!!

Absolutely Perfect! 99/100!!!

• Jul 24, 2019

This. was. AWESOME!!!! One of the movies showing underwater life which is likeable.

• Jul 21, 2019