Reviews

• 5d ago

How can you not fall for the characters in this visually appealing, humorous, beautifully told tale?

• Sep 15, 2021

LA MEJOR PELI DE MI INFANCIA NO ME CANSABA DE VERLA Y AHORA TAMPOCO

LA MEJOR PELI DE MI INFANCIA NO ME CANSABA DE VERLA Y AHORA TAMPOCO

• Sep 02, 2021

One of Pixar's best. Fun characters and a good story.

One of Pixar's best. Fun characters and a good story.

• Aug 23, 2021

My earliest memory is when I was 2 years old watching this at a drive-in theater. Movies matter to me a lot.

• Aug 18, 2021

I was in kindergarten when this movie came out. I never watched it because everyone else was watching it. I have come up with the concept of normie long before it was created. Other than that it was also because I came from a very conservative family. I was not allowed to watch movies in theatre, especially not a Hollywood one. So as all the kids used to talk about it I grew into hating it. And when this movie came on TV I only watched it with a critical point of view. It was only years after when I watched it and truly appreciated it. Finding Nemo is a very colourful movie filled with many sea creatures. It is an excellent movie that can teach children about the different types of marine life. I have heard about how everyone started hunting for clownfish after this movie came up. Although this is a bit sad and very cruel thing to do it also shows the impact that this movie was able to create and how much people enjoyed watching it. The fishes were shown in a very cute manner, especially the pufferfish. The only problem I have with this movie is the lack of a story. It's just a fish going from point A to point B. Although this does make for a good story since it helps in character development and world building, but these things should not be done while completely sacrificing a good story. I think I really like this movie and I will watch that once again to truly appreciate it.

• Aug 17, 2021

Finding Nemo was Pixar's first Oscar Win for Best Animated Feature. It is my second favorite pixar film and deserves the right to be a heart felt adventure. You can tell that this movie was made masterfully by the hands of all the talented workers at pixar.

• Jul 09, 2021

This is Pixar at its best. It is a sad film with personal stakes, but there are so many lessons in this film it all just works.

• Jun 24, 2021

a great movie most people have probably watched it before 10/10

a great movie most people have probably watched it before 10/10

• Jun 22, 2021

Ok..so obviously this is movie is great..and everyone loves it in my family. However…I think the characters and the emotion in this movie are significantly weaker. Especially in the emotion department. Sure, the beginning of this movie is sad, but it's not a Jessie's backstory or an ending of Monsters Inc. I'm sorry, it just isn't for me. But I feel like this movie has something stronger than those two movies combine: comedy. This might be the funniest movie that Pixar has ever made, it's definitely the one I quote the most by a good bit. Dory alone is good for at least 7 quality jokes. So yeah, I love it, just not as much as the two movies before. Go on Disney+ and see if you agree with me on this deep sea adventure!

• Jun 22, 2021

‘Finding Nemo' is a dazzling, emotional rollercoaster which can easily be called one of the best animated movies of today.