Flushed Away Reviews

• Jul 30, 2019

Seriously? This is the lowest rated Aardman movie? This is not only my favorite movie from the company, it's also one of my favorite DreamWorks movies.

• Jul 22, 2019

Surprisingly and freshly funny, superb one liners and adventure scenes, great music from the old days, a great plot/story, Witty and epic moments... this film is truly a cinematic landmark for animation

• Jul 05, 2019

It's a great movie because it's way better than The Adventures of Rataldo!

It's a great movie because it's way better than The Adventures of Rataldo!

• May 19, 2019

As Aardman's first totally cgi film it was not at all bad. The song to go along is used sparingly and fits in every situation it's used in. Roddy is a fun main character shoved into an unfamiliar situation and paired up with a conflicting personality in the form of Rita. The villain is funny, has a good motive, and a plan that is interesting and not obvious. It is hard for a movie to create a villain plan that the audience only learns once the main characters learn it. It is a good thing that the style looks the same as their stop-motion stuff because it still looks good. Spike is fun and provides good comic relief along with the slugs that appear throughout the entire film. Honestly Roddy is such a good character that he carries the film, his personality is super entertaining and his growth is the big driving force behind the film.

• Apr 21, 2019

Fun to watch from start to finish with loads of funny little jokes that always manage to hit the spot. Fast paced, superb animation and very humorous with plenty of slapstick visual gags, one liners and clever use of product placement. The British themes and setting are great and although the characters are quite stereotypical, the voice performances are brilliant. The story is simple and a bit dated now and the ending was a bit of an anticlimax, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless.

• Apr 06, 2019

Stupid as stupid can be. But when I was a kid I liked it

Stupid as stupid can be. But when I was a kid I liked it

• Feb 13, 2019

Creative jokes, likable characters, and beautiful animation make Flushed Away a hidden gen in DreamWorks and Aardman's library.

• Dec 21, 2018

Its humor was great, I really liked the slugs in that movie

Its humor was great, I really liked the slugs in that movie

• Nov 02, 2018

I've forgotten about this film's existence several times, but it has nice animation and voice acting.

• Oct 03, 2018

Probably one of the best Aardman Animations movies yet.

Probably one of the best Aardman Animations movies yet.