Fracture Reviews

• Jun 27, 2020

Excellent thriller of cat & mouse game between Gosling & Hopkins as they try to outsmart one another

• Jun 23, 2020

It is kind of forgettable for most of it's run despite some great performances, but the ending makes it great.

• May 21, 2020

Quite gritty yet suave, the movie was cast well within its cliches and yet endearing in its own way. The story was well thought out and an interesting plot depth. The aura of the movie was like a Hannibal Lectre crossed with Philadelphia.

• Apr 24, 2020

the film is a real mystery and the performances were great

the film is a real mystery and the performances were great

• Feb 25, 2020

Somewhat intriguing storyline, incompetent filmmaking. Hopkins almost feels like he is playing down his performance to match the amateur environment.

• Dec 27, 2019

Anthony Hopkins, Ryan Gosling were great.. This movie hooked me early on and I enjoyed that some easy forks in the plot were not taken. The mental 'chess game' was fascinating to watch. If you enjoy this genre I highly recommend this movie. I thoroughly enjoyed the sarcastic humor too.

• Dec 11, 2019

I think the suspense was okay, but they could have done it better. The end way a bit of a let down.

• Oct 27, 2019

I loved it. The fun of watching two men who thought so highly of themselves being taken down! The battle of minds! And both Ryan Gosling and Anthony Hopkins are excellent actors.

• Oct 14, 2019

So bad. We knew the plot from the beginning. At least, the cast is good.

So bad. We knew the plot from the beginning. At least, the cast is good.

• Sep 02, 2019

This is an intense and enjoyable police thriller and courtroom drama, done with lots of Hollywood style and cleverness. The Hopkins - Gosling duel is everything here, and well worth it.