Freaked Reviews

Great gonzo comedy, love all those involved

Great gonzo comedy, love all those involved

• Nicole B
    Jan 19, 2020

It's hilarious with tons of old school movie make-up and prosthetics.

It's hilarious with tons of old school movie make-up and prosthetics.

• samuel p
    1d ago

One of my all time fave movies!!! And it FINALLY got the love it deserves, Cast and crew in attendance, soundtrack release, oh...and a beautiful 35mm print. DISNEY, CONVERT FREAKED TO HD AND PUT ON iTUNES so that the world can appreciate what we have all been laughing our...butts off at for 28 years.

• Jonathan W
    1d ago

Better than Star Wars, Better than ET - one of the finest movies ever made by human beings on the planet Earth.

• David A
    1d ago

Awesome event and film. Love the Egyptian, Cinemateque, Beyond Fest, Mondo just everyone involved.

• Abram Antler
    1d ago

The film was very funny and had incredible special effects. It was very hard to believe that it had such a small budget to produce such a spellbinding film.

• Tim the Frogman
    1d ago

Possibly the greatest film comedy ever co-written by me. Tom Stern and Alex Winter are geniuses, and t am also Canadian.

• Oct 04, 2019

Saw this as a child in the 90s. Loved it but never knew the name. The special effects are wild. The acting is amazing. The comedy is absurdist and surreal. Would probably do way better in today's market . Classic. Must see.

• Jul 05, 2019

This is a really good movie, cult classic hard to find movie. You may be able to find it on YouTube though be warned this movie is kind of crazy. I remember seeing this movie as a kid and all these years not remembering the name of it. I watched it as a adult and I don't even know what to say, watch it for yourself and decide what you think.

• Feb 26, 2019

BatCrap Crazy, and I loved it like a mutant child because of that. Howling Mad, and enjoyable just because of that.