Freaks Reviews

• 19h ago

Awesome movie, can't wait for the second part =)

Awesome movie, can't wait for the second part =)

• 1d ago

I usually don't like action movies but Freaks had me captivated as soon as it started. It is absolutely a movie anyone should watch. I think this is better than any other movies like the X-Men movies. I definitely think this should have a sequel and it will be just as captivating as the first. I have already recommended it to all my friends. We get so wrapped up in it and you go through pretty much every single emotion in this video. This should be on the top charts! It does not get ENOUGH praise for the wonderful content it has.

• 3d ago

The beginning of the movie was really confusing at first but it soon started to make sense and there was no loose ends. It was a really heartwarming story between a father and daughter, the super power expeditions were a definite plus. I feel the acting was really good.

• 4d ago

I found this film extremely boring, with an obviously low budget not backed up by any meaningful storytelling. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• 4d ago

Super duper wow'd. Great movie.

Super duper wow'd. Great movie.

• 5d ago

I had no great expectations but the film turned out to be an absolute marvel. It was a bit slow to begin with but grew into something really special. The acting by Kolker was marvellous and shows she's going to become a force to be reckoned with as an actor.

• 6d ago

okay; so this movie does something weird. the beginning definitely catches your attention, but things are happening fast & the kid is a brat so i wasn't sure i was going to like it. but after what i'll call the "incredibly long introduction" finally ends, information is slowly leaked about said "incredibly long introduction" which turns the story into something rather interesting; it makes you appreciate everything that's happened up until that point. i ended up really quite liking it. but then, unlike it's beginning, the movie just ends. it's so abrupt. i guess it leaves you wanting more, which is normally an admired quality, but i don't think it worked this time. what a roller coaster. i have no idea what to rate this.

• 6d ago

It was interesting at first but then it dragged on and on. The first hour could have been 10-20 min - we didn't get any new info. By then I was growing less and less interested and didn't even want to finish the movie. Very boring.

• Mar 26, 2020

I found it different from almost all films of the same genre

I found it different from almost all films of the same genre

• Mar 26, 2020

Excellent, interesting, always captivates your attention. Everything a good movie should be. A solid contender for one of the best movies of the decade.