Freejack Reviews

• Sep 15, 2019

18% From the Official reviewers? Look I am not saying it's a must see but it is a lot more than 18%. One it has an awesome cast. Mick Jagger is astounding. The storyline is original I mean the rich and dying pulling healthy people out of the past because the present is a smog infested put of hell so they can transfer their conscience is a unique idea. I mean for a scyfy B movie it is definitely worth watching. And as far as B movies go it is a lot better than the crap we see today.

• Jul 20, 2019

Sure, it's kinda cheesy, and the dialogue is rather forced (pretty much all the time)...but you'll enjoy this action movie's "fish-out-of-water" premise, as well as some surprisingly memorable characters, especially Jagger's Vacendak. I still quote lines out of the movie, decades later.

• Oct 20, 2018

Classically bad. But Mick Jagger! Anthony Hopkins! Jagger steals the show as the leering bad guy lead henchman with long leather trenchcoat and the bad lines. Jerry Halls makes an appearance. Must have been the time when all the cool music guys felt like they could do acting too. Did Jagger do any other films? Hotly anticipated firs line didn't disappoint: out of the top of a tank "Let's go" cue long look into camera . I'm sure I will rewatch this again and again.

• Oct 08, 2018

Great Movie , great storyline, action packed from start to finish .

Great Movie , great storyline, action packed from start to finish .

• Jan 19, 2018

This is a horrid movie. Lacking in every department and wasting Hopkins... Mick Jagger is unbelievably bad as a baddy. Still at least you can laugh at him!

• Sep 21, 2016

Vale pelo personagem do Mick Jagger. Fora isso não tem nada de interessante.

Vale pelo personagem do Mick Jagger. Fora isso não tem nada de interessante.

• Jun 12, 2016

A great piece of late '80s and eay '90s style scifi. You can really feel those atmospheres that I really like that are found in classics like the first Terminator. The movie has the merit of being unpredictable until the very end, and a cast of actors not very famous (except for the strange presence of Mick Jagger, btw perfect for the role) but interesting for the project the directors had.

• Jan 04, 2016

This is pretty much bargan basement 90's scifi. It's the type of movie that's almost immediately forgettable even as it happens. The problem is that everything's just so generic there's nothing that makes us want to stay in this world. The scenes near the end are pretty cool, I guess but by then its really too late.

• Aug 08, 2015

This was a cool movie. Emilio is gold in every movie he's in though so it was no surprise. There are car chases, gun fights, a cool black guy with a jerry curl and a sword, and a young version of the cool old guy from Better Call Saul. Oh and as a bonus there's a river bum who tells you the secret to cooking river rat!

• Nov 07, 2014