From Paris with Love Reviews

• Sep 30, 2020

John Travolta tries to be cool but still looks like that sleazy punk in Saturday Night Fever. Dropped after 10 minutes.

• Sep 14, 2020

Everyone talking shit about the movie is a cuck and feminatzi who follow trends to be popular. If you want non stop GOOD Action you have to watch this movie. Im glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews.

• Sep 08, 2020

Glossy title and sometimes crazy action on steroids...dont think the story was really written properly as I found it hard to follow...Travolta plays a great character and will satisfy anyone looking for friday night action

• Sep 08, 2020

Imagine sitting down and saying "I want to watch a John Travolta movie today" and not instantly rethinking all of your life choices up to this point. Oh before I forget, Louie G. enjoys sitting on vertical poles.

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of From Paris With Love? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6fO9WsX7EbMVmoYLdeaPMZ?si=HcAayZChTi-WrHL9H7s_xA

• Aug 23, 2020

Finally a decent and long a waited assassin/CIA/ espionage movie. Way over due. And I am thankful that somebody in Hollywood is still putting good assassin movies. Now if we could only fire the guy responsible for atomic blonde and screwed the whole genres. Great movie would love a part deux. Althoug as always waiting to long ages the actors and makes the sequels crap.

• Aug 20, 2020

From Paris with Fuck, one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Travolta usually makes bangers like Gotti, but he missed big time with this one. Just watch Gotti it's way better. BTW Tyrone Biglips is the worst movie critic of all time.

• Jun 23, 2020

Saved my evening from a miserable day. The fact that Wax manhandles the whole Cell by himself is alone worth a watch. Also a solid ass performance from the Cast... I would even rewatch if there is nothing on. Love it.

• Jun 15, 2020

It's over the top but so much fun. The action is great and the dialog clever.

It's over the top but so much fun. The action is great and the dialog clever.

• Jun 03, 2020

Sometimes you have to check your brain at the door and just enjoy some mindless fun. This film will fit that requirement perfectly. Over-the-top Travolta.