Gattaca Reviews

• Jul 10, 2019

Provocative and realistic in the not too distant future. Given the choice, parents will scramble for the best genetic "version" of themselves. This movie is notable for the lack of anyone but caucasians in major roles. It should have been woven into the plot that DNA equals every person of every color as equal. There are no "races" programmed into our DNA. It wouldn't have taken much more to get this scientific truth out in this plot. Overall, a great movie and one which will cause people to think.

• Jul 08, 2019

I seriously never heard of this movie's existence until I found it on Amazon Prime and decided to give it a try because I bored. Pretty decent film.

• May 30, 2019

• May 15, 2019

I'm in love with Jude Law

I'm in love with Jude Law

• May 03, 2019

Amazing movie! Hopeful and Inspiring! So underrated...

Amazing movie! Hopeful and Inspiring! So underrated...

• Apr 20, 2019

Mostly a film about the human experience, it's the type of film you sometimes forget is sci-fi while watching it. A very underrated film.

• Mar 21, 2019

AMAZING characterization and story. This movie actually teaches something, while world building creating a future world where "perfect" humans are possible. Whereas the human heart is still enough to win against all odds

• Mar 17, 2019

It is one of the most engaging sci-fi films you'll ever see. The story about a genetically discriminated individual who wishes to prove everybody wrong about his potential. Gattaca gives us an amazing film that accurately depicts a plausible future and circumstance. There is also a great score by Michael Nyman, a terrific performance by Ethan Hawke, and a heavily motivational message. How true success is measured by one's own determination, they couldn't have been anymore right about addressing it. Its one of my all time favorites.

• Mar 03, 2019