Georgia Rule - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Georgia Rule Reviews

August 20, 2017
''The hardest things to do in life are to trust, to have faith and to forgive.''
Great movie,it really is.Great performances by Jane Fonda & Felicity Huffman !
August 10, 2017
Director Garry Marshall has too much confidence that he can match the weighty issues here with the light comedy. He can't. Or at least he can't with this cast.
½ July 7, 2017
Apesar das crítica ser muito baixa, eu gosto muito desse filme. Gostei de como a história foi contada e de como tudo se resolveu. É um bom filme, na minha opinião.
March 15, 2017
Strange movie. The producers should have dropped the whole molestation part and just concentrated on Lindsay's oversexed character. But for some reason it seems important to them. Ruins the movie.
February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
October 30, 2016
I didn't like this the first time I watched it but the depth of the subject matter weighed on me more during the second watching.
October 17, 2016
The worst movie I have seen in some time and that says a lot these days ! Only reason I kept watching it was to see if it would ever get better ! Funny it just got worse ! Jane Fonda should live in Vietnam where she belongs with most of Hollywood !
March 23, 2016
My love for Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman can't compensate for this trainwreck of a comedy.
January 21, 2016
Disappointing. A very odd story.
January 20, 2016
Out of control teenager sent to grandma's. I've watched this movie several times, I enjoyed it every time.
December 17, 2015
not very good and slightly disturbed by it.
½ October 6, 2015
Fine cast with maybe the worst script of any movie in 2007.
½ August 17, 2015
Very fun movie, realistic, and worth seeing.
½ May 26, 2015
Georgia Rule starts off great. You think this is gonna be a familiar but lovable story of a strict grandmother growing closer with her volatile granddaughter. Instead, the movie turns into a lame Lifetime soap opera and it just gets worse and worse and worse. This is a huge shame too because the three leads are really very good (namely Lindsay Lohan. I think this is her best performance to date.). Such a shame. So much potential.
April 18, 2015
There is a knot to untie between 3 generations. A truth to be revealed. Yet it might be better off to make the movie shorter.
March 18, 2015
This is a beautifully made drama comedy with an incredible cast.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A pretty good drama despite Lohan which i don't really have as a fav actress but she did a decent role along with the rest of the cast like Jane Fonda and more.. Story is mainly about a family and their life with good and bad things/problems etc. More drama then comedy and i enjoyed it.
jjnxn
August 12, 2014
Jane Fonda's always worth watching but this movie is a mess.
June 21, 2014
liked it a lot lohan was very convincing and her predicament was tear jerking
March 20, 2014
Cary Elwes? The guy from Princess Bride? If so I totally want to see it!