Georgia Rule - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Georgia Rule Reviews

October 30, 2016
I didn't like this the first time I watched it but the depth of the subject matter weighed on me more during the second watching.
October 17, 2016
The worst movie I have seen in some time and that says a lot these days ! Only reason I kept watching it was to see if it would ever get better ! Funny it just got worse ! Jane Fonda should live in Vietnam where she belongs with most of Hollywood !
March 23, 2016
My love for Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman can't compensate for this trainwreck of a comedy.
January 21, 2016
Disappointing. A very odd story.
January 20, 2016
Out of control teenager sent to grandma's. I've watched this movie several times, I enjoyed it every time.
December 17, 2015
not very good and slightly disturbed by it.
½ October 6, 2015
Fine cast with maybe the worst script of any movie in 2007.
½ August 17, 2015
Very fun movie, realistic, and worth seeing.
½ May 26, 2015
Georgia Rule starts off great. You think this is gonna be a familiar but lovable story of a strict grandmother growing closer with her volatile granddaughter. Instead, the movie turns into a lame Lifetime soap opera and it just gets worse and worse and worse. This is a huge shame too because the three leads are really very good (namely Lindsay Lohan. I think this is her best performance to date.). Such a shame. So much potential.
April 18, 2015
There is a knot to untie between 3 generations. A truth to be revealed. Yet it might be better off to make the movie shorter.
March 18, 2015
This is a beautifully made drama comedy with an incredible cast.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A pretty good drama despite Lohan which i don't really have as a fav actress but she did a decent role along with the rest of the cast like Jane Fonda and more.. Story is mainly about a family and their life with good and bad things/problems etc. More drama then comedy and i enjoyed it.
jjnxn
August 12, 2014
Jane Fonda's always worth watching but this movie is a mess.
June 21, 2014
liked it a lot lohan was very convincing and her predicament was tear jerking
March 20, 2014
Cary Elwes? The guy from Princess Bride? If so I totally want to see it!
February 12, 2014
This wasn't the best movie, but it had it's funny and heartwarming moments.
February 6, 2014
Not at all what I thought it was going to be about. Very deep under-subject involved. It's about a troubled Teen who goes and stays with her strict grandmother but her trouble is that she has been molested by her step-dad since she was 12.
½ November 14, 2013
Has some trouble knowing what type of movie it is, but it's a great story regardless and backed by great performances by its 3 leading ladies.
November 10, 2013
Great movie! The acting is amazing and the plot is unique and realistic.
½ November 4, 2013
It wouldn't let me give it 0 stars.