Ghosts of Girlfriends Past Reviews

• Jun 13, 2021

the hurts we all have when looking for love

the hurts we all have when looking for love

• Mar 21, 2021

M&M is just an obnoxious stereotype who isn't charming enough for the ladie's man aspect and not animated enough for the humor aspect. Emma Stone does most of the lifting on this film.

• Mar 12, 2021

You can tell this really wasn’t a great movie, but I liked it and found myself laughing quite a bit 3.2

• Jan 01, 2021

Too many unforgotten loose ends that were not closed up near the end of the story and an unrealistic (though most are) ending that was enough for me to call it a day. No real moral to the story since there was no real meaning in the first place. There was barely any substance to justify why, who, where, and what to give the viewers more to hold onto. Such as with the uncle, the parents, the assistant. If it included information important to the film's story it would have made the film less irritating.

• Dec 29, 2020

A great film? Of course not! But it's damn fun.

A great film? Of course not! But it's damn fun.

• Dec 27, 2020

A Christmas Carol morphed beautifully into a romcom. And before other genres discovered Matthew McConaughey, he was already one of the best romcom actors ever.

• Dec 25, 2020

Worth the buck at Red Box to watch it. entertaining but the ending was predictable.

• Dec 14, 2020

Good little romcom. Very predictable but who cares. Go along for the ride. Does this qualify as a Christmas movie??

• Dec 01, 2020

I was so sure that this movie was going to be horrible, but I was so wrong. In the beginning there's a lot (and I mean a lot) of references to sex, to the point where it was getting annoying. But it didn't last long and it gave way to some absolutely hilarious moments; most by Lacey Chabert (whom I absolutely love and had no idea was in this!), but a lot by Matthew Mcconaughey. I didn't realize that the movie was a take on "A Christmas Carol", but I liked the concept. It could have been a little better in some parts, but I loved Michael Douglas as the "Jacob Marley" ghost. The ending was pretty predictable but it was also lacking something. Overall, though I did like this one. I probably wouldn't seek it out to watch it again, but it's worth seeing at least once.

• Sep 04, 2020

A retelling of A Christmas Carol that has good intentions, a talented cast and great aspirations, but is predictable and generic script doesn't do it any favors.