Good Boys Reviews

• 1d ago

Hilarious Movie 🤣 Must Watch Good Boys

Hilarious Movie 🤣 Must Watch Good Boys

• 4d ago

Hilarious raunchy fun. Totally inappropriate for kids but funny anyways. Made me laugh out loud a lot.

• 4d ago

The film is a bit silly, but it presents interesting food for thought. Excellent interpretation of Jacob Tremblay

• 5d ago

I loved this! Hysterics with heart. A great coming of age with tons of laughs.

I loved this! Hysterics with heart. A great coming of age with tons of laughs.

• 6d ago

IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET A STEP MUM?! Imagine Superbad in 2019 with 12 year old kids... that's Good Boys. It's adult humour in every way possible, so much so that the kids starring in it aren't even allowed to watch their own movie. Before watching this movie I was worried that the cheese level would be through the roof as most films of the same nature are but surprisingly this manages to put itself just above that line. At its very core it's a very basic (kids growing up and going their own separate ways) storyline but it manages to keep you constantly laughing throughout.

• 6d ago

Haha got a little deep at the end, not must see but funny

Haha got a little deep at the end, not must see but funny

• Feb 13, 2020

Definitely one of the most fun movies I've seen in a while. Hilarious story right till the end.

• Feb 13, 2020

Funny from start to finish. Good boys hits all the right notes.

Funny from start to finish. Good boys hits all the right notes.

• Feb 10, 2020

So funny. Great comedy. Not for the kids though.

So funny. Great comedy. Not for the kids though.

• trishluvsbilly