Good Burger Reviews

• Dec 20, 2020

home alone was bettter

home alone was bettter

• Dec 11, 2020

This is one of those movies that, if you saw it as a kid, you have fond memories of it but maybe you don't really remember anything about it. And so you watch it again as an adult and you realize just how unwatchable it really is. Don't watch it again as an adult. Better to let it remain a fond, distant memory.

• Oct 31, 2020

I’m a dude she’s a dude he’s a dude where all dudes

I’m a dude she’s a dude he’s a dude where all dudes

• Oct 15, 2020

Good Burger is an absolute dogshit film. It deserved to get removed from Netflix. It is a poorly made film with terrible acting.

• Sep 28, 2020

Kel's character Ed, is basically a proto-Spongebob and Good burger the proto-Krusty Krab. Really interesting stuff, I would say Good Burger has the advantage of not overstaying it's welcome. It's a simple straight-forward plot, and yet very effective.

• Aug 31, 2020

Great fun entertaining movie starring kenan and kel. This movie was your typical fun duo movie. I really had a good time. Theirs nothing really to talk about besides it's a fun time. Can't wait to watch it again in the future.

• Aug 13, 2020

It's cheesy and silly, but in the best way possible. It's an excellent adaptation of the iconic Nickelodeon comedy sketch to the big screen, that will definitely please children and hardcore fans.

• Aug 10, 2020

Esta película es muy entretenida y divertida, tiene buenos chistes, personajes memorables y una trama decente.

• Aug 10, 2020

La película me encanto Aunque no sea la gran cosa en temas de presupuesto me hace revivir a los años 90 Me encanta 😊

• Jul 25, 2020

A solid film with Kenan and Kel that offers fun comedy and a delicious story.

A solid film with Kenan and Kel that offers fun comedy and a delicious story.