Good Burger Reviews

• 5d ago

This is a masterpiece in every form, and to thing that 32% of critics enjoyed this is sacrilege. I believe this movie to be the most beautiful piece of art known to man, teaching the values of friendship, comedy, and love in the most passionate form. Good burger is art and belongs in an art gallery. When Armageddon happens and the world is destroyed, I would be proud if good burger was the last existing evidence of man.

• Aug 03, 2019

this is a cinematic achievement. watching this is a once in a lifetime experience and will be a memorable movie for the ages #FlashbackCinemaPlease

• Jul 27, 2019

This is the best movie it is funny and I think kids would love it cause I do.

This is the best movie it is funny and I think kids would love it cause I do.

• May 08, 2019

Funny, ridiculous, and stupid. It's not the best comedy of the 90's but you'll definitely have a good time with it.

• May 03, 2019

By far the worst movie I've ever seen. It sucks in ways I didn't know we're possible.

• Feb 22, 2019

Good film funny and a film for everyone of the family

Good film funny and a film for everyone of the family

• Dec 14, 2018

Eh, this movie's harmless. Some of the jokes are funny, it doesn't feel that outdated for a late '90s teen comedy and hey Kel Mitchell, Sinbad and...the bad guy seem to be having fun acting over-the-top. Also, look horny teens and '90s kids, a Carmen Electra appearance to turn you on. The script's rather "eh", Ed comes off at times as more cringy than funny and there are a couple of pointless scenes. I didn't hate Good Burger, I just couldn't get into it. But hey, at leasts '90s kids will hold this movie in a special nostalgic place in their hearts.

• Nov 09, 2018

This film was terrible.

This film was terrible.

• Oct 28, 2018

ignore the bad reviews, it is a 10/10 great movie, and one of my favorites by far. Again, don't let the bad reviews keep you from watching this flick.

• Sep 12, 2018

This is thbe worst movie I have seen so far in my life. Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Bad Movie!