Goosebumps Reviews

• 5d ago

Surprisingly funny moments! While it may be a bit all over the place...it still managed to put a smile on my face!

• 6d ago

Ever since I saw this movie in 2015 I have always liked the idea of monsters coming out of books and trying to put them back in their books and goosebumps proved it right. Since I was a fan of the original goosebumps books and the tv show, you know I was very excited about watching this film and you know I loved it, Sure I will say this but sure I found goosebumps 2 haunted Halloween a good movie even though jack black was the only person who returned for the second film but no goosebumps film can beat this film and if sony ever decide to make a goosebumps 3 I am ready for it. Overall I give goosebumps 5/5 stars.

• Oct 02, 2019

Charming, creepy, with an amazing cast, Goosebumps has to be one of the best children's film to date

• Sep 22, 2019

I loved it!!! I grew up watching the tv series and now with this movie combined with a current funny actor (Jack Black) it makes it even better, I'll be watching number 2 right after this one, I'm actually watching the movie while I'm writing this review.

• Sep 07, 2019

Great plot and monster effects. Jack black gives a good double performance

Great plot and monster effects. Jack black gives a good double performance

• Aug 23, 2019

This movie was actually great I loved it so good I definitely recommend it

This movie was actually great I loved it so good I definitely recommend it

• Aug 18, 2019

CGI was fine, the acting was fine, everything was fine. Not scary at all but maybe for 6 the might be startled for a second or two. Jack Black was great and so was the kids. Slappy was nice and i am glad he didnt look like in the tv show and more like the books.

• Jul 10, 2019

Well done CGI and good cast for this modern looking adaptation for a growing up book series.

• Jun 17, 2019

This might not be the best movie ever, but it's good. Absolutely must to watch

This might not be the best movie ever, but it's good. Absolutely must to watch

• Jun 11, 2019

Wow. So bad. Does R.L. Stein no justice. The best bit is the end credits with the original book artwork.