Greta Reviews

• 1d ago

Shit crap do not watch!!!!!!!!!

Shit crap do not watch!!!!!!!!!

• 2d ago

Started off well but ended up too Predictable.

Started off well but ended up too Predictable.

• Nov 01, 2019

Started off promising, but squandered all semblance of subtlety on the predictable "Psycho" formula.

• Oct 30, 2019

Good movie, lots of suspense.

Good movie, lots of suspense.

• Oct 28, 2019

great thriller that gets your heart pumping. great villain performance.

great thriller that gets your heart pumping. great villain performance.

Premisa e mai buna decat executia, dar e bine jucat si are tensiune la final

Premisa e mai buna decat executia, dar e bine jucat si are tensiune la final

• Oct 27, 2019

A strong cast and direction saves this weak story from becoming a total flop.

A strong cast and direction saves this weak story from becoming a total flop.

• Oct 27, 2019

Needed 10 more minutes of serious business!!! You’ll agree when you watch it, which I guess you should.

• Oct 27, 2019

Horrible movie. Bad plot. Unbelievable.

Horrible movie. Bad plot. Unbelievable.

• Oct 16, 2019

Passed the time on a plane ride. Isabelle Hubert's acting was really stilted and odd in this movie. I usually enjoy her acting. Chloe Moretz was just ok acting wise.