Gretel & Hansel Reviews

• E.Su
    16m ago

The film was interesting in certain way but it left me and my boyfriend confused in certain scenes.

• Lesli H
    5h ago

Hands down the worst movie I’ve ever seen!

Hands down the worst movie I’ve ever seen!

• 6h ago

I really wanted to love this movie but the issue is that there is so much time setting up the ultimate twist that nothing seems to happen. It is beautifully made but definitely not a movie I will see again.

• 10h ago

Film without context and explanations, several events but none complete Too bad, it seems that they were only adding history without a single meaning

• Megan
    11h ago

it made no sense. couldn't get into it. it wasn't even scary. I say don't waste you money and time.

• Stephanie
    17h ago

The movie was slow moving and just plain weird.

The movie was slow moving and just plain weird.

• thomas l
    1d ago

Not huge fan of horror, but this was better than expected. There’s a list of bit of nuance and attempt to do something new. Slicker than expected.

• Mar
    2d ago

It’s not bad, but it’s not good. If I were watching it at home for free I wouldn’t have finished it. There were some neat concepts, but there was a lot of pointless content and voice overs. Could have been a decent short film with editing. Hansel’s complete obliviousness to their situation was so illogical, it’s beyond the typical bad reason of film characters. H&G’s accents didn’t match. That seemed weird. I like the main actress but this movie was not good.

• Stephanie