Guardians of the Galaxy Reviews

• Sep 28, 2022

Crackles with personality and strong performances early on before descending into an overlong and CGI-stuffed battle sequence typical of this franchise.

• Sep 27, 2022

"| Ratings Categories | {Characters (9/10) ; Cinematography (10/10) ; Plot (8.5/10) ; Acting (8.5/10) ; Pacing (9.5/10) = 91%}"

• Sep 27, 2022

Far exceeded expectations & made an unfamiliar comic book group mainstream. Helped turn Dave Bautista into a serious Hollywood actor.

Good time to have fun

Good time to have fun

• Sep 26, 2022

Very good and fun. A real matinee enjoyment.

Very good and fun. A real matinee enjoyment.

• Sep 25, 2022

it is a perfct movie from Gunn there are good characters they are loveable theire arcs are almost perfct and the idea its interesting.

• Sep 22, 2022

My personal favorite Marvel film of all time. The character development was absolute perfection, it amazes me how well-written this film is with an outstanding balance of humor and sincerity.

• Sep 19, 2022

Best of Movies/TV Series Collection

Best of Movies/TV Series Collection

• Sep 17, 2022

Solid. Great ass cast.

Solid. Great ass cast.

• Sep 10, 2022

A near perfect MCU movie introducing the Guardians Of The Galaxy which at the time were a unknown group in the Marvel universe. This is the first MCU movie to embrace the strangeness where as all the movies in Phase 1 were all super safe movies but from here onward it's just weirdness which is much appreciated from me & it also help make things like the Infinity Stones, Celestial & Thanos more easier for us to understand when they were shown to us later in the movie. The music is amazing having Quill's walk man frame the scenes elevates the experience & make it more fun to watch which the sequel also does. The goofiness isn't just their to just get us to laugh but it also helps serious scenes be more effective because it's unexpected for example the "Take my hand scene" near the end of the movie was amazing it showed the Guardians were willing to die if they had a chance to save Quill from potentially dying when he was holding the Power stone & it reminded him of his mom who he sadly saw pass away in front of him. I believe anyone with a soul can get some enjoyment from this movie the only reason it's not a 5/5 is because some of the jokes are lame & Bradley Cooper's delivery isn't perfectly in sync with the rest of the cast which makes it feel a bit janky