Guardians of the Galaxy Reviews

• Jun 10, 2019

5/5. My favorite movie in the MCU. It's an absolute blast with a fantastic characters, great action, heart, and plenty of humor. A must watch.

• Jun 09, 2019

I love this movie. It isn't your typical by the numbers superhero flick at all. It's funny, it has heart, it has action, and there's really no dull moments. This one really is the best MCU film for my money.

• Jun 09, 2019

Movie was about 85% violence. Little or no touches of humor. Very different from the first Guardians of the Galaxy, as I remember it. Husband voiced same opinion.. And did Gwyneth Paltrow have to be cast? Good grief!

• Jun 08, 2019

Loved this movies it's so funny one of the best in the MCU

Loved this movies it's so funny one of the best in the MCU

• Jun 07, 2019

A very funny and action packed movie.

A very funny and action packed movie.

• Jun 07, 2019

best mcu movie good story good characters good acting

best mcu movie good story good characters good acting

• Jareth
    Jun 05, 2019

This is one of my favorite movies. I can watch over and over without ever getting bored of it. the visuals, storyline and character development are excellent.

• Jun 03, 2019

Great movie. Awesome story line acting and soundtrack! Funny also.

Great movie. Awesome story line acting and soundtrack! Funny also.

• Jun 01, 2019

Absolutely amazing! Definitely a top tier MCU movie!

Absolutely amazing! Definitely a top tier MCU movie!

• HRH