Guardians of the Galaxy Reviews

• 11h ago

Guardians of the Galaxy is a refreshing change of pace from the usual run of the mill MCU superhero movie. Featuring little-known characters and transforming them into A-List superheroes is no easy task, but this film achieves it with hilarious jokes to spare.

• 2d ago

James Gunn brings a set of previously unknown characters (which include a talking raccoon and a walking tree) and delivers one of the best, funniest, heart-warming and most excellent movies in the MCU and of all time. The cast is incredible, the characters are intriguing and likeable and it breaks the mould from anything we had seen before. And don't even get me started on the fantastic soundtrack!

• 3d ago

Really funny, action packed, and unique!

Really funny, action packed, and unique!

• Feb 10, 2020

A very good movie. The humor is great

A very good movie. The humor is great

• Feb 09, 2020

'Guardians of the Galaxy' is the most fascinating comicbook journey of 2014. The Avengers have been all about flashing joy. But these never have the sufficient colour to it. This film is a greater success because its a espectacular engaging blast of colours, visual effects, seniors and colours. There are irrevent chunks of humour which are delivery with solidity, but the film's emotional archana is aching. Chris Pratt delivers a a heroic performance and pushes all the right button of emotion and scientific daftness. The character has melody and cheer. He is the film in short.

• Feb 07, 2020

everyone changes through the movie, and that is great, also the script and directing is genius.

• Feb 07, 2020

If it wasn't for the awful third act and cringeworthy dance-off scene, I swear I'd give the movie half star more. It was refreshing and original, breaking the stagnant Marvel cookie cutter roster of properties and introducing something entirely new to the mix. If MCU was consisting of peanut butter so far, Guardians were jelly.

• Feb 06, 2020

A welcome differ from the normal super hero mold.

A welcome differ from the normal super hero mold.

• Feb 06, 2020

Another great film in the MCU

Another great film in the MCU

• Feb 04, 2020

Hands down the best masterpiece Marvel has ever made. This movie did so many things and still had time to add in some hilarious moments. From now to ever, when I think of a perfect movie soundtrack I will always think of this movie. This movie knows when to be serious and when to be funny, and balances it all so well.