Guardians of the Galaxy Reviews

• 3d ago

Watched it 3 times.... still don't care much for it. I tried to like it

Watched it 3 times.... still don't care much for it. I tried to like it

• May 09, 2021

I really love Guardians of the Galaxy. This movie was just so Awesome in so manny was the character's were fun and entertaining. The story between all of the Guardians felt like there was enough time to tell their story. It doesn't feel like they need more time with these characters. You know their reason and why they are becoming a team, you know why they are together you see all of their backgrounds coming together and a start of being a family. At the end of the day this movie was awesome the only complaint that I have was the villain Ronan. To me he wasn't really interesting. This was the days were Marvel had good heroes but their villains were eh. I feel like Ronan was just a destroy the world type of villain and it kinda made it hard for me to care about Xander's destruction, but the movie does such a good job with its heroes you do start to care a little bit about what they want to accomplish. But other than that love this movie. 9/10

• May 07, 2021

Top 5 marvel films Funny and likeable characters mostly

Top 5 marvel films Funny and likeable characters mostly

• May 02, 2021

Guardians of the Galaxy is a fun, entertaining movie. With terrific actors and a good story. Not a great one. But a good one. Chris Pratt plays Star Lord so well! This Marvel Movie is a fun one. I really enjoyed it. I am going to give Guardians of the Galaxy: An A-

• May 01, 2021

Perfect casting and great character portrayal mixed with a Marvel touch.

Perfect casting and great character portrayal mixed with a Marvel touch.

• Apr 25, 2021

Considering the objective of being purely entertaining, it is a perfect movie. It balances action, humor and story, while feeling fresh and engaging. You really get to care about the main characters and despite being part of the MCU, it feels like its own thing. Definitely one of the best superhero movies.

• Apr 23, 2021

The film makes a very good mix of comedy and action, making a brief presentation of the characters without losing the focus of the narrative. Although the soundtrack is not original, it manages to capture familiar songs in situations where they are needed.

• Apr 13, 2021

surprisingly, the best marvel universe movie I have seen yet

surprisingly, the best marvel universe movie I have seen yet

• Apr 11, 2021

Incredible. Love the Guardians of The Galaxy. Funny and entertaining and has depth to it. One of the best Marvel Movies.

• Apr 11, 2021

Wow. The first enterprise into a comedy movie and James Gunn does it great. The film had me laughing nearly all the way through. Chris Pratt is great as Starlord however Ronan is quite a generic villain even though Lee Pace put in a good performance. One problem I have with this film is that the Guardians feel like side characters. So by that theory shouldn't the film be called 'Starlord and the Guardians of the Galaxy'? I don't think so. On the bright side, every two characters have a interesting dynamic even if the pacing felt a bit off. Maybe not the perfect film but I loved it.