Hannah Montana: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hannah Montana: The Movie Reviews

August 25, 2016
As a former big fan of Hannah Montana, I have a bit of a soft spot for this movie. It's definitely not a good or great film, but I think it succeeds as entertaining mediocrity. I did like the story, the music, and the sentimentality of it. But I didn't like Miley's behavior in this, and the problem I have with the story is the same one I have with the series: the fact that Miley has to go through all of this trouble, all of this drama because of her secret identity. It's ridiculous. I hated how she let her Hannah side take over. Why doesn't she realize that her life would be a lot easier if she didn't have this double life. All it does is cause stress, lies, and pain to the ones she cares about. Either she should quit being Hannah or just go out into the industry as herself.
½ July 5, 2016
i have to admit I enjoy pretty much this kind of films, and this one is no exeption
½ June 28, 2016
Hannah Montana: The Movie is heartwarming and will make you feel at home. This movie is a great family movie. Also, it features 12 new songs performed by Miley Cyrus. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 18, 2016
Terrible storyline, horrible singing, and abysmal acting performances. Miley Cyrus is not only egotistical but goes out of her way exclusively to sing how wonderful she is outside this film. It doesn't deserve the all attention that Cyrus brings from her controversy.
½ June 11, 2016
One of her better movies.
½ May 27, 2016
The best part of the movie is when it ends.
April 14, 2016
I so do not like this movie I have seen the episodes and was not a fan of this
March 16, 2016
I know that back in the 2000s, Hannah Montana was one of Disney channel's biggest things. But why did people like it so much? I don't understand why anyone would like to watch annoying characters interact with even more annoying characters. As for this movie? It doesn't even fall in line with the show either. And a clear message about being true to yourself was flushed down the toilet at the end! UGH!!! This movie is filled with cliches and pointless moments. In fact, this whole movie is pointless!
February 6, 2016
Stylized and theatrically-stretched the same as "High School Musical 3" with a similar, yet forgotten scale, viewers and fans would enjoy this as much they'd enjoyed the Disney Channel series as it'd maintained the fun charm and brought the heart and the music to the foot-tapping warmth, despite few moments of somewhat melodrama and favorites being less-played. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
January 19, 2016
Good movie for the whole family
January 15, 2016
this movie has everything and anything. it shows the true story of a abusive girl who just loves to hodown and or throw down. my favourite part is when she tries to sing and dance. the worst part is when she isnt hodownen and throw downen, and also when it ends because that means no more hitting dad. overall rating: spectacual stalion.
November 1, 2015
I love Hannah Montana want to watch this love it <3
August 11, 2015
I never really got into Hannah Montana on TV, thus it didn't transfer for me to a movie. It gets a 1 because Miley Cyrus was attractive. WAS.
July 11, 2015
Not even close to how bad I thought it would be. Will no doubt delight wee fans of the show but everyone else need not apply.
½ June 2, 2015
An unnecessary full length movie version of one of Disney's most God-awful TV shows.
May 25, 2015
Because nobody knows it's a wig!!? What!
Slightly annoying in places.
Predictable but watchable one time.
½ April 3, 2015
Easily one of the worst films ever. I actually felt bad for everyone who chose to be a part of this film.
March 17, 2015