Hannah Montana: The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hannah Montana: The Movie Reviews

September 2, 2017
Saw parts of it and I'm not a fan so I didn't finish it I also barely remember it
½ August 24, 2017
As it is a Disney Channel original movie, your expectations can only be so high but Hannah Montana the Movie can't rise above even the lowest set bars and results in a simple-minded waste of time.
½ June 27, 2017
I don't care what others say,I like this movie.
But part of the plot feels a bit rushed.
June 24, 2017
An enjoyable movie. Miley is also very talented,great soundtracks !
May 26, 2017
I don't find this fun to watch to me it is boring
March 4, 2017
As a former big fan of Hannah Montana, I have a bit of a soft spot for this movie. It's definitely not a good or great film, but I think it succeeds as entertaining mediocrity. I did like the story, the music, and the sentimentality of it. But I didn't like Miley's behavior in this, and the problem I have with the story is the same one I have with the series: the fact that Miley has to go through all of this trouble, all of this drama because of her secret identity. It's ridiculous. I hated how she let her Hannah side take over. Why doesn't she realize that her life would be a lot easier if she didn't have this double life? All it does is cause stress, lies, and pain to the ones she cares about. Either she should quit being Hannah or just go out into the industry as herself. So I kind of like it, but the problems with the show definitely carry over into this film.
January 22, 2017
This unoriginal and predictable movie brings to us a predictable story with a poor script , but with a good soundtrack that satisfies the fans of this show.
January 11, 2017
A great movie with a great message!
"Life's a climb, but the views great." :)
½ December 12, 2016
HANNA MONTANNNAAAAAA is trash
½ July 5, 2016
i have to admit I enjoy pretty much this kind of films, and this one is no exeption
½ June 28, 2016
Hannah Montana: The Movie is heartwarming and will make you feel at home. This movie is a great family movie. Also, it features 12 new songs performed by Miley Cyrus. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 18, 2016
Terrible storyline, horrible singing, and abysmal acting performances. Miley Cyrus is not only egotistical but goes out of her way exclusively to sing how wonderful she is outside this film. It doesn't deserve the all attention that Cyrus brings from her controversy.
½ June 11, 2016
One of her better movies.
½ May 27, 2016
The best part of the movie is when it ends.
April 14, 2016
I so do not like this movie I have seen the episodes and was not a fan of this
March 16, 2016
I know that back in the 2000s, Hannah Montana was one of Disney channel's biggest things. But why did people like it so much? I don't understand why anyone would like to watch annoying characters interact with even more annoying characters. As for this movie? It doesn't even fall in line with the show either. And a clear message about being true to yourself was flushed down the toilet at the end! UGH!!! This movie is filled with cliches and pointless moments. In fact, this whole movie is pointless!
February 6, 2016
Stylized and theatrically-stretched the same as "High School Musical 3" with a similar, yet forgotten scale, viewers and fans would enjoy this as much they'd enjoyed the Disney Channel series as it'd maintained the fun charm and brought the heart and the music to the foot-tapping warmth, despite few moments of somewhat melodrama and favorites being less-played. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
January 19, 2016
Good movie for the whole family
November 1, 2015