Happy Feet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Happy Feet Reviews

February 14, 2018
70/100

"Happy Feet" sorprende con su magnifica animación y sus bien elaboradas coreografías, ciertamente triunfa al dar una mirada reflexiva y es a ratos lo adecuadamente divertida de ver, aun cuando no evita que en algún momento nos desconectemos de ella.
February 2, 2018
Penguins. I said, penguins!
January 31, 2018
(5.0 out of 6)
When we see in places of nowhere all things may look and act the same besides others who are different. When what others see different they are lower places when everyone has a place in such places to see that others could fall out of place in breeding, survival and leadership. When what comes from other places who are different see us as food. When we see in such places where we are different those live in harmony, follow the path to higher places and places far beyond. When we see that being different isn't our fault when we were born premature to develop slower then others to fall back in place. When knowing our place comes natural when your among those things different to see threats.

When we see other places who act just like us that makes us feel less different. When we don't see where we are going we can end up in different places to see that such places we are going is any place when there is plenty of place in such places. When we see travelling in places we can run into different things that come from different places that others make use in places where there is nothing. When living in such places seperating those who are different and the same in other ways of talent is accepted in such places when we see that such places spirits need to be lifted in such desolate places when times can be in low or high places when we don't see what such places will give us.

When where we find such places from deep within we see incorporating what is different in such places can lift spirits even in high places. When what higher places don't like things different to see to stop such radicalism. When what places others go we see others don't want when they are jealous of how different they are of those who are gifted.

When what place we need to save we see where different we must go to stop them. When what places we arrive to we see all what is different, when we arrive in different places to see we are far from home. When what other places we begin to arrive in such places we begin to act differently when we begin to see what is not there to know we are in places that make us lose our mind. When what places we are in, others see how different we are when we do what others don't do when we are rare. When we don't know what above will give down below to know what gifts they have will be useful to in such places to see being different isn't bad. When what places we return, we bring along those different to see what places hold that they can't see. When what places need to be protected from those who threaten it, we need different opproaches to keep seeing what we are seeing before it all disappear. When what places we don't wish to take away we bring back when settling those differences can lead to better growth and peaceful assembly. When we all come from near and far places to not see what is different out there, that we lose out on all God's gifts and have to settle with what we follow that could be relevant or irrelevant that changes those survival when it is needed.
December 24, 2017
Watching even five minutes should be banned by the Geneva Convention. And the CG looks dated, even for 2006.
½ December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 7.0

Sumamente entretenido y divertido, con un gran mensaje sobre conciencia medio-ambiental, Happy Feet es una película que todos la deben ver.
October 4, 2017
It was just incredibly sad, first he can't sing, then he is rejected by his "people" and then he is captured and put into captivity and basically goes insane but is angry about over-fishing. So was this a preachy "save-the-planet" movie? Or a kid's cartoon?
September 29, 2017
With giddy musical numbers, eccentric characters and thrilling animation, some may feel unexpectedly led by its ultimate agenda, but there's no question to this being a fun and unique animated film.
September 24, 2017
Good animated movie.
September 5, 2017
From the director of the Mad Max movies comes a nice, amiable animated movie about integrity, the consequences of overfishing and equality. While it can be a bit weird sometimes, I was still delighted with the movie throughout. Not as bad as some make it out to be. After all, this movie won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature because people saw Cars as kind of "meh" and Monster House was...too scary for children...I guess? The animation is lovely, the voice cast is great, baby penguins in the movie are adorable and the music is toe-tapping with an amazing tap-dancing sequence + that Stevie Wonder song in one instance. My favourite scene in the entire movie. C'mon, everyone has a favourite scene in a movie, even a terrible one and "the credits rolling" doesn't count. There is some stereotyping but I mostly forgave it. There are also other scenes I loved including Mumble and his friends sliding down. Makes me think of an amusement park. I'd kill to see a 4D version of that stuff. Happy Feet: the movie that can be weird sometimes and stereotypical but nice visuals, awesome musical sequences, a talented voice cast and an environmentally-friendly message along with a few others regarding wanting to fit in since you're the outsider just might give you...well, happy feet.
September 3, 2017
I often like children's films/books because they are easy to watch and often have adventure and use comedy. This felt obviously aimed at pre-school children to me and was just too simple. The plot was very basic but drawn out. I just couldn't watch it all. I see at 1hr50 it seems quite long for the age it appears aimed at. There was humour in places but not enough or enough of anything to keep it interesting or entertaining for me. A disappointment as it seemed to get a fair amount of hype.
August 16, 2017
A piece of political correctness schlop. Skip this. Too violent for kids. And too insulting to those too old to be brainwashed by this "movie".
August 14, 2017
Happy Feet made me want to club a bunch of penguins, and I don't think that's the reaction the filmmakers were hoping for. This movie starts out annoying, then it gets boring and then it becomes really preachy. The songs are corny, the voice acting is cheesy and the story is clichéd and awful. Seriously, Academy? You picked this as the Best Animated Feature of 2006?
August 9, 2017
A CGI marvel, Happy Feet not only serves as a good musical but also as a reminder of how nature and humans suffer to co-exist.
½ July 21, 2017
I find myself unable to watch the first ten minutes of this film without getting distracted. The plot is awkward and minimal. It's cute, but so are all kids' films.
July 18, 2017
Good Music and funny
½ July 6, 2017
Happy Feet is directed and co-written by George Miller, and it stats Elijah Wood, Brittany Murphy, Robin Williams, Hugh Jackman, and Nicole Kidman in an animated film about a penguin that is different from the other penguins in that he couldn't sing, but he can dance with his feet, which he wants to fit in and try what he can out of the limited fish there is. I was looking through my Netflix list to see what will be child-friendly for my young cousin that is in the same room, and I come across this film and pretty much thought it's as good as it can get, and while my cousin didn't watch it, I did, and like it in the end. The voice acting is really good, and whether they have singing voices or other singing people that portray them, but they sounded great. The animation is very pretty to look at, although at times it looked pretty dated. The characters are decent, nothing that's memorable, and the song choices are fitting. The story is surprisingly well-thought out that has an interesting message in the end. The humor got some laughs out of me, but it's not as funny as I thought was going to be. The adults aren't going to be invested in this film, but they'll end up liking it with the kids, which the kids would like more in terms of cute penguins, dancing, and singing songs. Happy Feet is a really good movie that I'm not going to watch again, but I'm glad I've seen it.
½ June 27, 2017
Not much to say with this film besides the fact that Animallogic's animation is fantastic. I went to their studios for work experience and enjoyed every minute of it.
June 13, 2017
Made my feet happy, too.
½ June 6, 2017
I get it, this film is not perfect, theres a lot of plot holes and story issues, but personally, I've seen this movie several times and never got tired of it. Happy Feet is a feel-good, distinct animated film thats visually delightful, has a nice romantic story and a thoughtful, well-constructed message to it. While the songs are not original, their still very catchy, and their enjoyable to listen to in this kind of film. For me, it's hard not to love Happy Feet.
½ June 1, 2017
Happy Feet is a fun film that gets the feet tapping, but not the heart stirring. A predictable environmental warning feels crammed in and unnecessary.