Happy Feet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Happy Feet Reviews

July 22, 2016
Amazing animation. Stupendous sound & music. Dance as the perfect diplomat to bring back the abundance of life to the frozen wastes.
½ July 20, 2016
This movie is the worst animated children's movie I have ever seen. I would rather watch 2 hours of a cat vomiting up hair balls then sit through this trash. Nothing like watching 2 hours of sex laced songs and conversation only to be told at the end of the movie that white people are the source for all the world's problems.
July 4, 2016
I get it, this film is not perfect, but personally, I can watch it a million times and never get tired of it. Happy Feet is a feel-good, distinct animated film thats visually delightful, has a nice romantic story and a thoughtful, well-constructed message to it. While the songs are not original, their still very catchy, and their enjoyable to listen to in this kind of film. For me, it's hard not to love Happy Feet.
July 2, 2016
this is one of those movies that makes you want to take care of the planet and save it. great movie!
June 20, 2016
Charming and cute animated flick.
June 12, 2016
This is an amazing movie!!
½ May 27, 2016
Its visually fantastic, and a very original plot makes for a very fun experience. Voice acting is another plus.
½ May 20, 2016
Great cgi and character development is all that can be said about this film.Some could argue that the should not have put pop culture song's in a movie like this,but here,it is done right!
½ April 25, 2016
160425: Man, Lovelace is great. I need a friend like him. Almost four stars. Just got a little long winded.
½ March 28, 2016
Fun, good story-line, good songs, and is entertaining.
March 23, 2016
Good Music and funny
March 9, 2016
Sumamente entretenido y divertido, con un gran mensaje sobre conciencia medio-ambiental, Happy Feet es una película que todos la deben ver.
½ March 6, 2016
A movie that has a tremendous heart, a brain, and plenty of humor. A fantastic animated feature. Original story and big ideas make this one well worth seeing.
February 29, 2016
I love it
who ever made it is
awesome
February 28, 2016
Always will like this movie , now seen on my new big-screen tv did give it some extra's visual effects ! A Classic . SOMDVD
February 8, 2016
It was different from all animation movies. It was long and even it's an animation it's a deep story. I love the effects, very real!

Loved the songs and the dancing. Little penguins are so CUTE!
½ January 20, 2016
Pretty stupid but what did I expect?
January 9, 2016
An underrated classic filled with epic heroes, real peril, and valuable themes and messages, Happy Feet is one of the greatest films of this generation.
½ December 28, 2015
A good piece of animation with a strong story for once and some decent laughs courtesy of the Mexican (?) penguins.