Harry and the Hendersons Reviews

• Nov 12, 2019

Sure it's super goofy and sappy, but hey, I grew up with this and I think it's still a lot of fun. Nothing kills me more, than Harry's big dumb smile and his laughing at cartoons.

• Sep 14, 2019

Harry and the Hendersons is a harmless family adventure, sprinkled with laughs. It doesn't quite live up to E.T levels, though John Lithgow is his usual delightful self. You know what they say, big feet, big heart.

• Aug 25, 2019

I know it's a family film but this is too stupid even for kids. Being a movie with a young target audience isn't an excuse for being brainless. It certainly didn't stop E.T. from being a masterpiece.

• Aug 24, 2019

A movie shown regularly in hell to the worst sinners.

A movie shown regularly in hell to the worst sinners.

• Jul 29, 2019

I'd give it fewer stars if I could.

I'd give it fewer stars if I could.

• Jul 25, 2019

Heart felt and Great family movie!!! Harry looks so real! No cgi back then. The costume and make up used to create Harry is amazing.

• Jan 15, 2019

Despite the bad special effects and the rather boring story, I found the film to be interesting. The movie had good jokes, a good story, good actors and a good soundtrack. Despite those two weaknesses (which influence the film's imen) I found the film to be fun. Highly recommend.

• Dec 21, 2018

I love this movie and I always will. Its funny, heartwarming, and really great overall.

• Nov 22, 2018

A great family-friendly movie about acceptance

A great family-friendly movie about acceptance

• Jul 18, 2018

Absolutely an all time favourite in our house. I loved it as child and now my kids love it.