Hercules Reviews

• Jun 18, 2019

La gran animación, qcompañada de una increible banda sonora y canciones que se quedan grabadas en tdos aquellos que se vieron Hércules.

• Jun 02, 2019

With forgettable music and lackluster characters, despite the classic pantheon of mythology the movie draws upon, this is far from the strongest outing of Disney's legendary mid-90s renaissance.

• Apr 23, 2019

A true summary of all the good that came from the Disney Renaissance.

A true summary of all the good that came from the Disney Renaissance.

• Apr 23, 2019

It isn’t that memorable

It isn’t that memorable

• Apr 18, 2019

Una gran pelicula, muy entretenida

Una gran pelicula, muy entretenida

• Mar 14, 2019

While its plot is bumpy and I don't remember much of the music, Hercules is helped with a unique look, and one of their best villains.

• Jan 28, 2019

Iconic songs, well developed heroes and villains, just a great Disney film that will keep it's fans singing "Go The Distance" for decades to come.

• Jan 22, 2019

How to make a good story bad.

How to make a good story bad.

• Dec 29, 2018

Not the perfect Disney movie, but it is my favorite. From the animation style to Alan Menken's (as always) amazing songs to the best Disney villain (eat your heart out Ursula), this is the first movie I'm showing my kids.

• Nov 23, 2018

Incredible Disney animated film.

Incredible Disney animated film.