High Crimes Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

long and boring with lack of effects

long and boring with lack of effects

• Dec 30, 2018

Ok it's predictable, but is that such a bad thing? Most are anyway. Judd and Freeman. And cavaziiel are excellent.

• Dec 15, 2018

On the edge of watchable. The ending was hilarious.

On the edge of watchable. The ending was hilarious.

• Oct 19, 2018

Nothing bad but nothing new.

Nothing bad but nothing new.

• Oct 13, 2018

Forgettable court/crime drama that is spiced liberally with absurdity.

Forgettable court/crime drama that is spiced liberally with absurdity.

• Jul 30, 2018

With stellar performances from Judd, Caviezel and especially Freeman, High Crimes is not just another courtroom drama, despite the fact that it actually is, and gives the viewer the suspense they expect that will make them watch until the surprising end of this film.

• Jan 27, 2018

Good thriller with two thrilling performances from its leads.

Good thriller with two thrilling performances from its leads.

• Aug 09, 2017

I really can't explain my love of this movie. I love Jim Caviezel, Morgan Freeman...I used to adore Ashley Judd, not so much with her vocal political outbursts. It is suspenseFULL.

• Apr 29, 2017

Follows the standard courtroom thriller formula a little too closely to stand out from the crowd. Again, the twists are seen coming a mile away. But Morgan Freeman is great in it and makes it watchable.

• Feb 16, 2017