The Hills Have Eyes 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hills Have Eyes 2 Reviews

June 8, 2017
Some good actions but still a bad film and a lot of the effects are laughable
½ February 2, 2017
Not bad as far as horror flicks go, just not populated by the most interesting characters... on either side of the moral fence.
November 30, 2016
3/5. Pretty much exactly whatI expected but Hills 2 has a few decent scares, scenes, gore, and characters. Survival-horror is my favorite genre and this one fits the bill. It won't blow your mind or anything, but it's still horrible in a fun way.
½ November 21, 2016
ok movie not nearly as good as the original
½ October 22, 2016
Decent sequel, lots of gory and gross-out gags. Not much to it but what's on the surface. But I like that it goes in its own direction with the premise, rather than just parrot the originals, like the first one did.
October 12, 2016
Great flick, at least it didn't get slaughtered in the making like sequel's usually do. This movie is pretty good.
September 30, 2016
Nasty, yucky yet still scary... a guilty pleasure!.
August 27, 2016
Plain and simple a bad horror movie. Weird looking creatures and some gore, but nothing new or fun here.
August 9, 2016
So fucking bad. One of the dumbest films I've ever seen. I think I lost brain cells watching this.
August 2, 2016
Pointless sequel that adds nothing
jamrcla
½ July 6, 2016
Better than the first thanks to some good action scenes but again it's the same old plot, Same old jumps and it's quickly forgotten.
May 22, 2016
loved it. it was a really good movie :D
April 4, 2016
"The Hills Have Eyes 2" doesn't bring the thrills that the original series and the first remake offered, and when they line up a bunch of dumb-down soldiers as your only hope, you start to look for the exit yourself before anything stupid happens.
March 24, 2016
Gross, predictable, boring, and unscary.
March 15, 2016
It's a really bad movie and it wasn't enjoyable at all
½ March 13, 2016
Typical sequel and further unnecessary sexual content
January 22, 2016
Bad acting and production, has blood and gore to please gore fans
½ October 25, 2015
Not a bad sequel. Derek Mears!
October 5, 2015
Do not know what I was hoping for out of this movie but it was not a fun,memorable time to be had that's for sure.