Hitman Reviews

• Jul 11, 2020

Decent action and story-line, but, it all seems kind of hollow. O those Russians.

• Jun 24, 2020

Boring and thinly written even by video game movie standards. One of the weakest action flicks of the year.

• Mar 20, 2020

Some of the action is decent, but the story and acting are both lackluster enough to condemn this to the pits of film purgatory along with most video game adaptations.

• Mar 20, 2020

Pretty good considering that most movies based on video games suck. I've never played any of the Hitman games, so you don't have to have played the games to enjoy it. I'm still not sure Olyphant was the BEST choice, but he did a pretty good job.

• Mar 18, 2020

As far as video game movies go, this one is not one of the worst, which I know is nor really saying much. As a huge fan of the video game series of the same name I was massively disappointed my this. Some video games just do not translate well to the big screen.

• Mar 07, 2020

Sometimes you just want to turn off your brain and be entertained. When that happens, you can watch this. I've watched it three times-goes nicely with a bottle of Cava.

• Mar 06, 2020

It stinks but I kinda love it

It stinks but I kinda love it

• Feb 11, 2020

Video game adaptations aren't easy to make. This one should of been somewhat manageable though. This was hard to watch.

• Feb 03, 2020

it's better than the 2015 one.

it's better than the 2015 one.

• Dec 21, 2019

When I saw the blueray in a 2 for £10 at HMV I bought it. Bar the major continuity fail midway through its an ok movie.