Hollywood Homicide Reviews

• Jun 29, 2020

It is kind of a paint by numbers script but the leads are fun together.

It is kind of a paint by numbers script but the leads are fun together.

• May 02, 2020

It was an okay buddy cop film that just had way to much going and not great enough actions to make up for it

• Dec 31, 2019

A total waste of a talented cast in a very bizarre film with to many different plot lines. (4/10)

• May 30, 2019

2/5. Occasionally entertaining, but mostly just stupid and baffling.

2/5. Occasionally entertaining, but mostly just stupid and baffling.

• Jan 07, 2019

I am giving this movie a higher rating because of my dog, I first saw this movie as a first run at the Drive-In with my dog, I quickly lost interest but my dog sat at attention the whole way through. Several years later when it came on TV I tried watching t again, lost interest after the first five minutes but again my dog sat at attention and watched the whole thing. A couple of years later it was on cable, when I was flipping through channels my dog saw it, whined and put his paw on my arm to go back to it. I did but again for me I lost interest after the first five minutes but my dog stayed and gave it his full attention, when he went to get a drink of water I flipped to another channel before he came back. So if you want to see a movie a dog recommends Hollywood Homicide is it. Don't know why he liked it so much but his taste in movies obviously not sophisticated.

• Jun 09, 2018

It someone manages to carve out a ridiculously enjoyable finale out of its numerous unconnected subplots and disciple morality, to the point where it's almost worth sticking through it all. Almost.

• Sep 08, 2017

Canna explain...the score, the cameos or just a great dessert. Josh is dreamy in this. Chills, Spills, & Thrills fast pace piece of fluff...but I love it.

• Jun 06, 2017

Artistic portrayal of the real life of professional Americans

Artistic portrayal of the real life of professional Americans

• Jan 13, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Jun 21, 2016

So this was supposed to be a comedy??

So this was supposed to be a comedy??