The Holy Mountain Reviews

• Sep 26, 2019

Definitely one of my all time favorites !

Definitely one of my all time favorites !

• Jun 06, 2019

Every single scene in this movie is fascinating and could stand alone as a great short film telling a different story. The Holy Mountain breaks through every film genre from sci-fu, drama, horror, comedy. Alejandro Jodorwosky said he wanted to create a psychedelic experience without the audience having to take any drugs. The first impression many people get from watching Alejandro Jodorowsky films is he is deranged, but after watching his movies attentively you start to realize he is presenting humanity through a pure perspective and he is actually the sane one and humanity is deranged. Great film for its shock value and symbolic art which has the ability to transform lives. It's changed mine and helped me grasp what can be possible in film. Have watched many times.

• May 29, 2019

Basically, it's "Kino" at it's finest

Basically, it's "Kino" at it's finest

• Apr 15, 2019

This film isn't made for everyone, but it can get you thinking and can treat you with exceptional visuals.

• Mar 16, 2019

Bad, not even a Gremlins sequel.

Bad, not even a Gremlins sequel.

• Dec 24, 2018

Great concept, great photography. Don't bother looking for any meaning behind it, just enjoy it.

• Oct 07, 2018

Surrealistic experience. Not fo everyone

Surrealistic experience. Not fo everyone

• Jun 07, 2018

The most mind expansively alchemical imaginative 1000% original movie I've ever seen next to 2001 a space Odyssey. a must see for any jaded cinafile.

• Feb 17, 2018

This is what happens when an ambitious, visionary director gets all the control in the world!

• Oct 10, 2017

WTF! Did I just watch, whatever it was I liked it a lot.

WTF! Did I just watch, whatever it was I liked it a lot.