Home Alone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Home Alone Reviews

September 25, 2017
Classic Christmas film. One of the best and an easy watch
September 20, 2017
Lacking in the script and characters, better in terms of visuals and comedy.
Story:6|10
Visuals:10|10
Characters:4|10
Overall:6.2|10.
September 10, 2017
One of my childhood favorite movies!
September 3, 2017
A wonderful opening to a 36-movie saga.
September 2, 2017
Pretty hilarious movie and you know that saying Kevin!!!! I just find it funny when the mother always says were missing something Kevin!!!! So a good Comedy to enjoy
August 11, 2017
this movie is amazing
August 7, 2017
Not only do I think this is one of the greatest Christmas movies ever, but also it's FREAKING FUNNY!!!
August 3, 2017
Cracking Christmas Film
July 22, 2017
This movie decervies a 100 percent if not a 90 because this movie is and always be a classic. it is heart warming, funny and a lot more again this movie does not deserve a 56 percent like COME ON REALLY. I would so recommend this movie.
July 12, 2017
Any all time great family holiday movie. How you could not enjoy this movie is beyond me.
½ July 11, 2017
A holiday classic, with an interesting plot, unforgettable characters, and very creative traps. Highly recommended around the holidays.
July 10, 2017
A very funny, heartfelt, and very enjoyable holiday classic featuring great performances by Macaulay Culkin as the clever Kevin McCallister, and Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern as the goofball duo the Wet Bandits.
½ July 8, 2017
C'mon it's a Holiday classic. And why the 56%?
July 7, 2017
It is very good, It is a classic and a exciting movie to watch when a bad guy getting beat on by a little kid.
July 1, 2017
This movie will always have a special place in my heart since I watched it a lot as a kid. Heck, I bought it on DVD because I still usually watch it around Christmas time. It's just a really good movie!
½ June 1, 2017
The antics may be alright...but the messages and images of dysfunctional family are not ok.
May 1, 2017
Are we missing any thing Kevin!!!!!! A good movie
March 23, 2017
A kid's movie classic. A little weird, but so much fun to watch. This movie launched Culkin's career. Very funny and good.
March 20, 2017
It was pretty decent, but I wasn't the biggest fan.
March 12, 2017
The bad guys steal the show.