Home Alone 4 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Home Alone 4 Reviews

December 5, 2017
its basacly pacman on ataari, its a remake of the orignal thst sucks. please keep in mind i like home alone 3, but home alone four deserves to be burnt
December 5, 2017
This has none of the charm that made home alone 1 and 2 special!
½ November 13, 2017
Home Alone 4, really? What the hell is this garbage! They should be ashamed for replacing cult classic characters!
October 24, 2017
Yes I seen a full watch movie on Youtube, This is a worst Home Alone Christmas movie ever
½ September 30, 2017
Why. Just why. Awful
September 23, 2017
good film different actor but still Kevin
September 21, 2017
This movie does things the original characters will never do but on
August 4, 2017
Literally the worst.
½ August 2, 2017
Three words: Worst. Movie. Ever. The first two films were awesome. The real Kevin McCallister beat up the bad guys, spent a lot of money, and ran around. The third one was good, but not as good as the first two. He did have good traps, however, it shouldn't be part of the franchise due to none of the characters in the original two films. The fourth one however, was the worst film in history. They replaced Macaulay Culkin with a winy 5 year old, and he has brown instead of blonde hair in this one. Wow. It's like they didn't even try to look like any of the original actors, with the exception of the dad who was good. And MArv looks like Harry from the first two films and he has no beard! I've seen fuller beards on women. They should've at least stayed with the original actors and have a family reunion with Marv and harry returning to steal from kevin's children. All I'm saying is that any person with a back camera on a device could make up some more action. In the desription it says that mike is a look alike and sound alike, and yet he doesn't look anything like him at all, not my Kevin, Blonde hair and blue eyes is not Brown hair and Brown eyes. I've seen better acting in Homemade movies. He looks like he's five and sounds like 5 too. He;s a phony fake kevin. They should call this Defending your house from robbers instead of home alone four and change up the names. I think only the first two movies count as the true home alone movies. Here are my ratings of the movies 1990-2012
Home Alone: 9.5/10 A
Home alone 2:10/10 A+
Home Alone 3: 7/10 C
Home Alone 4: .1/10 F-
Home Alone 5: 3/10 D
½ July 11, 2017
Boring, annoying characters, and a predictable outcome make the film unbearable to watch, even those who are die hard fans of the the previous installments. Highly not recommended.
½ June 10, 2017
why is the movie poster for this piece of shit so horrifying
March 17, 2017
This movie is very lame, exept new tech in movie.... Gross
February 20, 2017
... Fuck you whoever thought this was a good idea and let it happen. That veing said, at least the takedowns of the bad guys(or guy & gal that is) were funny...
Other than that.. Screw this "movie".
½ January 20, 2017
What the hell was that crap, a complete waste of time that's what!
December 24, 2016
Shame on those who made Home Alone 4, which in my mind, is the worst sequel of all time (and I've seen some BAD Highlander sequels). It features Kevin McCallister (yes, the kid from the first two) battling burglars in a high tech "smart house." It contains none of the charm or intelligence of the first and makes Home Alone 3 look like 2001: A Space Odyssey. It has way more issues than you can even imagine. WHY was the main character Kevin seem to go down in age? Why does he have only two siblings and where is the rest of his family? When did his parents get divorced? Could the 'traps' be any lamer? Who could write this kind of dialogue and get away with it? The cinematography is rushed, the production design is uncreative, and the movie just feels "cold." It doesn't have the warm feeling of family and Christmas that the original had. Instead, it has French Stewart somehow overacting and underacting at the same time. This TV movie's badness can't be contained. Home Alone 4 is a bastardization of a once classic Christmas franchise and
½ December 19, 2016
An absolute shit sandwich. What's funny is how Flixster calls the new Kevin McAllister a Macaulay Culkin lookalike and soundalike. He's truly awful. 60 minutes of French Stewart squinting his eyes and making funny faces is equally awful. This is the second worst Christmas movie ever behind Merry Frickin' Christmas.
December 15, 2016
The worst of the worst, this film shouldn't exist, it's that bad and that pointless of a film, made solely for a quick buck...don't watch it, it's so bland and forgettable.
December 12, 2016
SO BAD. Wait did they just say Macaulay Culkin look alike? Yeah-NO. This movie has nothing to do with the original to me because it's just to stupid and no good. Part 3 and 5 were better than this crap. This is a shame to the franchise. F- and any worse grade anyone can come up with.
November 17, 2016
First of all, the very first sentence of the Synopsis is: "Macaulay Culkin lookalike (and soundalike) Mike Weinberg" couldnt be further from the truth. His dark hair and brown eyes are far from the original blonde haired, blued eyed Kevin. Divorcing the McAlisters was another mistake, and the plot....well....there was no plot. The title is Home Alone...but the kid isnt alone. The 24% audience score is actually generous. I'd give it a negative vote, if I could. Avoid this one. It's worse than Howard The Duck.
½ October 10, 2016