The Hot Chick - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hot Chick Reviews

January 7, 2017
Well, as I expected, it's a very stupid comedy movie. Another showcase of how Rob Schneider can't act in a lead role, in a follow up to deuce bigalow: male gigolo and the animal. Are there other better, more intelligent, body swapping comedies out there? Of course there are. Just watch freaky Friday or the change-up. Those movies are more memorable, funnier and simply better. However, it's a great movie if you're looking for something that doesn't take itself seriously. And a showcase of Rob Schneider's bad acting is always fun to watch. Not a must see, but it's still good for some laughs.
½ December 29, 2016
A funny movie with Rob Schneider and Rachel McAdams switching bodies. (First viewing - 10/7/2008)
½ December 20, 2016
Rob Schneider is terrible but I expected this going in. Enough laughs to be mildly entertaining.
December 19, 2016
Just watched this movie again and I have to say it's as funny as i remember it. I understand it's not a critics' choice but I'm surprised it has such a low audience score. I hold it in the same regard as "There's Something About Mary" which is another raunchy, stupid comedy done right.
November 24, 2016
I just watched this movie in 2016 after recording it on my DVR. I am shocked at why this movie was rated so low!! This movie was not just trying to be funny on which they succeeded tremendously. They were also trying to make a moral point. Just watch it!. I think this movie was ahead of it's time. Rob Schneider, Rachael McAdams, and Anna Faris were phenomenal. They all deserve Oscars!
November 21, 2016
When I was younger, my sister MADE me watch this movie. I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now.
½ November 18, 2016
This is probably the worst and weirdest movie I have ever seen, I recommend not watching this film, go watch something that not weird, I really want to close my eye now and not see what is happening to this film, please don't suffer yourself with this film
October 19, 2016
It's so bad comedies are not like this today. IF there are any comedies today in fact. The Hot Chick is one of the most classic swap body movies that will make you smile and laugh for sure. Also, it is great for that 00's nostalgia, like the dance club scene, the mean girls, the "body swap" and Anna Faris.
October 2, 2016
This movie was a nostalgic throwback to the 80's role switching genre. I wish the actors in 50 b.c Abyssinia didn't look so alike so you could actually get an idea of what happened when they put the earrings in and that is actually my only complaint. It actually has some quite funny moments.
June 21, 2016
Hot Chick is a decent movie. However, Hot Chick is not one of Rob Schneider best movies. But, the plot of the movie is good. I would suggest this movie.
June 20, 2016
I liked this movie, but it was never a good movie. The premise wasn't bad if only the storytelling behind it would have been a little better. The script wasn't as weak as most Schneider films for what that's worth. I'm writing positives because for a Schneider movie this is probably his best in a leading role. I thought Schneider and McAdams gave decent performances and they kept me interested in the movie. For what it is, if you are a fan of Schneider, then I would recommend this one above most of his movies.
½ June 5, 2016
Actually pretty funny with another weird story with Rob Schneider turning into something.
February 24, 2016
Will leave you with plenty of hilarious quotes to choose from with your friends.
January 30, 2016
My overall favorite movie of all time(:
½ January 18, 2016
I saw this movie when I was like ten. I remember I really liked it, but I knew very little about cinema, then.
November 20, 2015
Though the plot is incomprehensiblely stupid, the Hot chick boasts belly laughs due to it's fun cast and smart comedic timing.
October 30, 2015
It is no comedy masterpiece at all and it has lots of mysogynistic and homphobic scenes to make me say that I liked it or that I recommend it. But, confessed sinner as I am, I have to say that I laughed out loud with this B-comedy. So, completely disapprove it is also not possible.
October 2, 2015
i guess that was a lot funnier when i was 18, not so much now.
September 3, 2015
In the beginning its baad acting.. until Rob Schneider steps in.. It gets better :)
½ July 11, 2015
lots of funny parts but pretty dumb overall (about 4 viewings)