The Hot Chick Reviews

• Apr 22, 2019

My thoughts and feelings on this movie are like puberty. One side despises it, while the other admires it's existence in a strange way.

• Mar 14, 2019

Rob Schneider always turns into something in his movies for some reason including turning into a male gigolo, turning into an animal, and now turning into a woman. Going into this comedy I got what I expected which was a silly comedy film starring Rob Schneider. It is a lot like the comedy version of Face/Off and it is clear that Rachel McAdams took her performance from this film into Mean Girls and did a terrific job playing a mean woman in both films. Rob Schneider for some odd reason actually plays a woman pretty well and I caught myself laughing at his performance.

• Jan 30, 2019

NOt sure why the rating is so low. Schneider is awesome in this

NOt sure why the rating is so low. Schneider is awesome in this

• Oct 20, 2018

Magnificent, Rob Schnider has done it again.

Magnificent, Rob Schnider has done it again.

• Oct 19, 2018

Rob Schneider is hilarious as balls and Anna Faris is beyond ridiculously hot. Brilliant combination. Rachel McAdams is a gorgeous Hollywood gem. Kickass Lol 2000s flick!

• Jun 15, 2018

It’s Rob Schneider, what else can I say.

It’s Rob Schneider, what else can I say.

• Mar 29, 2018

I've watched this movie at least 3 times and the next time I catch it on tv I'll laugh my ass off again. Preposterous and hilarious.

• Jan 12, 2018

Dumb not funny cringe movie starring rob snider. Rachel mcadams is fantastic in this movie and she used that character in mean girls. If this movie was all about her then this movie would be good but it has rob snider and therefore it's trash.

• Jan 02, 2018

It’s an enjoyable comedy that offers little surprises.

It’s an enjoyable comedy that offers little surprises.

• Apr 22, 2017