House Party 3 Reviews

• Apr 19, 2015

Time to turn off the lights and go home from this house party.

Time to turn off the lights and go home from this house party.

• Jul 31, 2014

this movie is just stupid, plain stupid

this movie is just stupid, plain stupid

• Dec 30, 2012

This is a classic. R.I.P. Bernie Mac

This is a classic. R.I.P. Bernie Mac

• Dec 12, 2012

Classic movie. brings back great memories. "yo this is ex-con catering where we do chicken right". lmao

• Dec 05, 2012

This is a series that should have stopped at 1. Even more boring and uninteresting then 2 and such a shame how these characters got worse than better. Do yourself a favor and never watch this. Even if your a Bernie Mac fan. The party made have been longer than the party in part 2 but has no heart what so ever.

• Nov 18, 2012

The only reason I watched House Party 3 was because it starred Chris Tucker. Plus, I heard it was the worst of the House Party film series so I figured watching it first would only make the first two better. I made mistakes. The DVD copy of House Party 3 I got had three names on the cover: Kid, Play and Chris Tucker. Tucker had about 5 seconds on screen and that was it. I was misled and disappointed. That being said, House party relies on stereotypical characters and (I'm assuming) humour killed after the first two. It has few laughs and was just pointless, as well as Barely having anything to do with a bachelor party, but rather the planning of it. The few positives would be that this was a simple film and easy to watch, and it was chill. It occasionally had laughs and had a great ending where Kid 'n Play did an epic rap. I really liked that part and the song got stuck in my head. Plus, House Party 3 got me liking Kid 'n Play and I'm fairly eager to see the first two house party films. So House Party 3 wasn't that good, but it was decent and had good rappers.

• Aug 05, 2012

Not as good as the first two. Favourite has to be Bernie Mac! And so many actors from Friday!

• Jul 28, 2012

Just all kinds of stupid. Even Bernie Mac was bad.

Just all kinds of stupid. Even Bernie Mac was bad.

• May 30, 2012

This movie was funny as h*ll!! I dont care what no one says...Bernie had me crying! R.I.H. to the greatest!

• Mar 29, 2012

A cult classic. If you didn't like this movie, you don't know what Comedy is.

A cult classic. If you didn't like this movie, you don't know what Comedy is.