Housebound Reviews

• Jun 29, 2019

The perfect balance between Horror and Comedy. This is not a parody movie, but more, a horror movie which has funny scenes in it. The casting was perfect for the roles being played and it was utterly enjoyable. Possibly one of the most underrated films of all time.

• Apr 19, 2019

Porque filme ruim eh bom pra caralho

Porque filme ruim eh bom pra caralho

• Feb 09, 2019

A wicked fun blood-soaked blast. This is a horror-comedy that works in spades and delivers all the goods.

• Aug 31, 2018

VERY Slow beginning for 2/3 of the film , the story is weak, plus it has no emotion there to keep you involved. Not scary enough at all to keep you interested or to even be considered a horror, not funny at all to make you laugh or be a comedy. Terribly over-rated movie on the level of The Blair Witch Project .Honestly, I wouldn't blame you if you turned it off halfway in . Waste of TIME . Nothing more than a silly over rated fad

• Aug 25, 2017

This movie is hilarious and well done.

This movie is hilarious and well done.

• Jul 11, 2017

This is the reason I love independent horror movies...One of my favorites I've seen the past few years. Awesome!

• Jun 30, 2017

Several times I wanted to turn this movie off but I watched it to the end. It was just a weird movie for me.

• Apr 18, 2017

I was entertained! I watch ALL KINDS of movies and this one was indeed good. Yeah it's got gore in it. The acting is good so that added to the appeal.

• Apr 14, 2017

A wonderfully refreshing comedy horror that plays with the audiences expectations whilst still maintaining a undertone of fear and suspense.

• Mar 30, 2017

Housebound is a horror comedy that knows exactly how to be a horror comedy. It is silly at times but the film knows it is silly, which made it very enjoyable to watch. First time director Gerard Johnstone also found a few funny ways to make fun of some of the classic horror movie clichés that we all hate. In the end Housebound was a fun little film that I had a blast watching!