Reviews

• 5d ago

Slow pacing, can get a bit boring at times. I was expecting a scifi film but it turned out to be a romance drama with science/supernatural plot. The dead female protagonist annoyed me somehow... The movie just wasn't for me.

• Sep 18, 2021

A spiritual cat-and-mouse game that pulls on your heart strings and really gets you thinking. Very beautifully told story that just takes so many turns. I'm so surprised the critics didn't rate this higher. Watch this movie!

• Sep 16, 2021

One of the best of all time

One of the best of all time

• Jun 28, 2021

One of my favorite movies I have ever seen. This film falls in the category of pictures that you fall in love with or its blah. This movie contains an average story but the author was able to convey feeling with such brightness that I was blinded. For me, it's the most agnostic movie ever. In this movie, I didn't see any answers nor morals. But i was crying from an overwhelming beautiful feeling that I couldn't explain. Anyway, I advise you to watch it you might fall in love with it as did and some of my friends. You never know.

• Jun 02, 2021

Feels like a short story drawn out to a feature length film. Which does work sometimes but none of the other elements (cinematography, actors, dialogue etc.) of the movie are particulary engaging, so there is nothing to really pull you in. The fact that the direction the movie will take is obvious from the opening naration doesn't do it any favors in that regard either.

• Sep 06, 2020

Another Perfect Sci-Fi movie from 20th century studios. Just skip all positive and negative reviews. Download and watch the movie. Ending was heartbreak scene and remarkable one. Perfect!!! Just skip Rotten tomatoes critics review. We all know that 30 bunch of looser who are thinking them self a Critic reviewers writing review only based on Money ,Cast and their own profit. So trust the audience score rather than these looser scores.

• May 07, 2020

The movie is really good.Rather an under rated one.I loved the concept which the movie tried to depict. The story revolves a bit slowly and fails to stick audience to their seats. However, i find the overall screenplay a bit soft but the concept of the movie flipped me at 3 am in the morning. Suggested one....

• Apr 03, 2020

If your grad student brings live worms into your molecular biology lab, without approval, someone needs to have stern words. Otherwise, an interesting and meandering story of science vs faith. - biased molecular biologist.

• Mar 16, 2020

I like watching i orgins.

I like watching i orgins.

• Mar 01, 2020