Imaikkaa Nodigal Reviews

• Dec 16, 2018

Anurag Kashyap plays the massive villain role and continuous suspences makes this movie entertaining!!

• Sep 06, 2018

Interesting movie, unexpected twists, engaging plot. It is a tamil thriller that is set in modern times. The movie combines the element of thrill, masala, the plot for the Indian audiences and gives it in the way they like with songs, glamour and a two-hour movie. I feel that the movie could have have been condensed to 90 minutes. In the end, I am impressed that this was still engaging in spite of being long.