In Search of Mozart Reviews

Jun 10, 2019

Loved the performances and photography

Loved the performances and photography

• Apr 23, 2015

This casual and straight-forward documentary was released to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Mozart's birth. It contains numerous interviews and provides a chronological analysis of Mozart's life events, travels, letters, and of course his music. Here we get to see the man behind the music.

• Nov 16, 2007

<div style="font-size:11px;text-align:center;"><br/><a href="http://www.flixster.com/movie/in-search-of-mozart">In Search of Mozart</a></div>

• Sep 30, 2007

Well done documentary that told the story of Mozart's life through his music and correspondence. Beautifully done!

• Jul 29, 2007

Everything composed by Mozart is worth hearing; and everything about him is worth reading and watching. Unfortunately, the film-maker is burdened by an agenda, as he seeks to demystify the man (as the final frames before the credits clearly demonstrate). Mozart's Masonic connections are reduced to a mere footnote... and we're supposed to believe that Mozart simply composed for market. For interviews, I'd rather hear what NON musicians have to say about his music. For images, I'd rather see what these places looked like in Mozart's time (through the magic of CGI). Any film about Mozart should automatically rate a solid 9 (at least), but this one lost marks because of the fertile territory it left unexplored. [center][size=4]actual - 8.1[/size] [/center]

• Jul 02, 2007

har inte sett den så den är väl dålig eller bra ingen aning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoppas den är bra hehe

• Jun 11, 2007

Well done documentary, it wasn't as bland as most.

Well done documentary, it wasn't as bland as most.

• Jun 06, 2007

A bit just like other documentary on Mozart. Nothing really particuarly new or interesting. But good that it mentions all the untrue parts of Mozart's life in the movie Amadeus.

• Feb 05, 2007

Interesting and very informative. But seemed a little amateur and about an hour longer than I hoped for.

• Nov 06, 2006

Just heared it and i like it! lol!

Just heared it and i like it! lol!