Insidious: Chapter 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Insidious: Chapter 2 Reviews

March 20, 2018
What a great sequel to it's predecessor.
March 18, 2018
Insidious es increible solo dire eso
½ March 18, 2018
March 10, 2018
March 9, 2018
March 9, 2018
March 8, 2018
Me gusto mucho esta secuela
March 7, 2018
una secuela digna en verdad es digna
March 4, 2018
a sequel that lives up to its predecessor
March 4, 2018
A really good continuation which kept the thrills and creepy sequences, the story stayed well done and interesting, James Wan did another good job. This film was a bit slower paced then the first, but still kept the tone really well.
½ March 3, 2018
a movie that will leave you satisfied if you are one of those people that seemed unfair the end of the first movie
March 3, 2018
una pelicula que funciona como secuela
February 16, 2018
Sufficienza risicata.
½ January 4, 2018
I didn't think it was as good as the first film. However i didn't think it was all that bad. A lot of jump scares, but i thought it tied into the first film nicely. Decent story and I also thought Patrick Wilson's performance was a lot better in this one.
½ January 4, 2018
Insidious: Chapter 2 is basically one of those sequels that copies their predecessor, particularly in the first half of the film, but it still has its merits: it will still send chills down your spine, James Wan keeps proving how much of a great director he can be, the soundtrack is still super creepy, and the main cast is still great. It's not a great film, but you will still enjoy it (or be scared of it).
Grade: A-
December 31, 2017
Good for a sequel...
December 15, 2017
This is the second time I have watched it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Last time that problems concentrating and only made it to 5 minutes. This time I found it totally spooky. Well worth a watch.
½ November 12, 2017
It's cool to see some of the origins but still bland
November 6, 2017
Insidious Chapter 2: While not as scary as its predesseor, Chapter 2 has more story over scares, if that means anything.
October 29, 2017
Really, a second movie, the last movie wasn't that special, now, this movie is terrible. Maybe the third movie is better.