Instant Family Reviews

• Nov 24, 2020

Not that good but it’s kinda funny

Not that good but it’s kinda funny

• Nov 23, 2020

i will give 10 stars if i could and its been 10 minutes since it started playing

• Nov 15, 2020

I couldn't get through this

I couldn't get through this

• Nov 07, 2020

It's a fun watch. It grew on me the longer it went. Some laughs along the way. It's wholesome.

• Oct 18, 2020

It is a funny, enjoyable, and sweet movie.

It is a funny, enjoyable, and sweet movie.

• Oct 13, 2020

It's a good family movie. I didn't expect Mark Wahlberg to be a family movie star despite his action movie stardom.

• Oct 13, 2020

an unbelievable family movie. one of the best films of 2018 without a doubt

an unbelievable family movie. one of the best films of 2018 without a doubt

• Oct 04, 2020

Really struggles to somehow balance the comedic jabs with a compelling narrative but Wahlberg and Byrne stir you enough to stay tuned in.

• Sep 30, 2020

Good laugh, and a bit touching

Good laugh, and a bit touching

• Sep 30, 2020

Instant Family is a heartwarming comedy that tells the story of two barren parents who decide to adopt 3 kids. Top notch performance from both leads, and a very good story, highly recommended.