Instant Family Reviews

• 2d ago

Cute. Just what you'd expect. The kind of movie I'll recommend to my parents because they're very G-rated people.

• Sep 14, 2019

I already knew I wanted to adopt but if I wasn't sure now I'm 1000% sure

I already knew I wanted to adopt but if I wasn't sure now I'm 1000% sure

• Sep 14, 2019

I thought it was racist propaganda to make Americans feel better about those kids in cages being stolen from their parents and given away to White people.

• Sep 10, 2019

This made me realize I simply do not like Wahlbergs acting because otherwise this movie was a blast!

• Sep 10, 2019

وربي انكم تكذبون انه يستحق 1000000000000

وربي انكم تكذبون انه يستحق 1000000000000

• Sep 08, 2019

Crying and Laghing at same time

Crying and Laghing at same time

• Aug 30, 2019

Incredible. I agree, i can only imagine the real life experience is undoubtedly more complex. But I'm not sure if that could ever be perfectly captured. An eye opening, tear jerking, hilarious view into the incredible world of adoption.

• Aug 25, 2019

I found it to be a really heart-warming movie. It's definitely not a true representation of foster care and adoption, but I think it touched on it perfectly, without diving in too deep.

• Aug 21, 2019

This movie is like real the ups and downs of hell-raising kids but that is the part of being a parent.

• Aug 10, 2019

Good movie, funny but also sad. Definitely one I would watch again sometime.

Good movie, funny but also sad. Definitely one I would watch again sometime.